Gone For A While, But...

Raineman

Original Poster
I haven't been on this forum, other than a few isolated times, in the last 2-3 years. I used to be on here every day, reading and posting, but I have really lost the passion I used to have for Disney/WDW. Thinking about going back for the first time in almost 5 years, came here to post a question about booking 2 rooms, and the first post I read proved to me that some things never change here, for better or worse lol (Check out the Dont Stay Here All Star Sports thread in the Resort Hotels forum-you'll feel like banging your head and laughing at the same time). Nice to see that the usual suspects are still on here, and, as that post I just mentioned proves, the spirit of Katiebug is still alive and well. Nice to be back. Sorry for the rambling 💩post about nothing. 😄

JoeCamel

I haven't been on this forum, other than a few isolated times, in the last 2-3 years. I used to be on here every day, reading and posting, but I have really lost the passion I used to have for Disney/WDW. Thinking about going back for the first time in almost 5 years, came here to post a question about booking 2 rooms, and the first post I read proved to me that some things never change here, for better or worse lol (Check out the Dont Stay Here All Star Sports thread in the Resort Hotels forum-you'll feel like banging your head and laughing at the same time). Nice to see that the usual suspects are still on here, and, as that post I just mentioned proves, the spirit of Katiebug is still alive and well. Nice to be back. Sorry for the rambling 💩post about nothing. 😄
I read it you are wrong

JIMINYCR

Welcome back. We always need one of these types of posts to appear every so often so we can have fun, bang our heads against the wall and remind us of how irrational some guests can be. The Katiebug virus continues to hit with a vengeance just to show us that when you feel its safe to open a post, you can never be sure.

Phil12

A lot of folks have moved on from this forum because you can not have a meaningful discussion about any aspect of TWDC without dealing with the political and cultural issues that impact the company. There are other forums that both allow and encourage such discussion and exchange of information concerning ethical standards.

Chi84

Premium Member
A lot of folks have moved on from this forum because you can not have a meaningful discussion about any aspect of TWDC without dealing with the political and cultural issues that impact the company. There are other forums that both allow and encourage such discussion and exchange of information concerning ethical standards.
Which forums do you prefer?

muddyrivers

I still read the forums and post from time to time, but I do find myself posting less as overall threads have become less pleasant to engage in. That also is the trend in society as a whole unfortunately. With the Internet, people feel more empowered than ever to flame others and engage in constant back and forth that just is not fun to read.

With that said, there are still some cool threads in here that I always enjoy seeing updates posted to (Spaceship in Spaceship Earth, Adventurer's Club thread, etc.)

Raineman

Original Poster
Your read on what should have happened
I think it was made very clear by most of the commenters about the nature of third party providers and who the OP should have been complaining to, but the OP would not listen and stubbornly refused to understand. It was funny, but at the same time frustrating because they would not listen to anyone, and kept thinking that Disney should compensate him for mistakes that the third party entity made, and mistakes that they themselves made when booking by trying to have someone check in that wasn't on the reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom