Going twice to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Tessaf

We are planning on going to Disney World in October and we have tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party already booked for one night and I am wondering if it's worth getting tickets for an additional night?

draybook

We are planning on going to Disney World in October and we have tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party already booked for one night and I am wondering if it's worth getting tickets for an additional night?

Absolutely! We just bought our tickets for a third party yesterday. Heck, if I had the extra vacation time and money I'm pretty sure the wife would push for a fourth party.

Upvote 0

Tom 55

WE ended up buying to nights to the MNSSHP in September 2014. We had one set and then wanted to go to the Villains party. This was an extra ticket and was sold out for that night. So we ended up buying another night and the Villains ticket. WE spent one night watching parade and fireworks and all the other thing that are MNSSHP. It really took up most of the night. Very little time to do the trick or treating around the park or rides. So the second night we had time to do all that. There are meet and greets. I think that all lot of the rides are spookier at night. Especially a Halloween party night.

Attachments

• Holidays-69.jpg
    Holidays-69.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0

KikoKea

Going twice- you lucky people!

This year will be our first MNSSHP at WDW and we're really looking forward to it. Last year, we went to the party at DL and thoroughly enjoyed it- and, it was our first trip to DL.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom