Going to Swim in every pool that im allowed to go to :)

flagen

Original Poster
In a little over 90 days going to Disney for my Yearly DVC home, Staying at Beach Club. Only going to parks one day (mickey not so scary halloween party).

With the exception of the Non-pool hop pools I will swim in every pool and give it a Proper review, Ive been in alot of the pools before but never as a personal pool mission lol.

Over the next 90 days I will plan how i intend to do this as I want to spend a hour in each pool, and yes even the small little pools like the ones at Saratoga and such will be included ( I like the small one there, i like the statues that spit on you lol)

More soon!

Oh NO little kid pools, no no no, those are well... little kid pools no need to say more

Zman-ks

Awesome! I love Disney bucklists. Good luck! :)
75.gif

Disneykidder

Are you doing this in the same day? Sounds like a pretty neat idea but will take a lot of time. An hour at each pool plus driving there and back will be the whole day. It's a neat idea, though. Update us in September when you've done it!!:)

OldYeller

Only been to Saratoga Springs once for one night and my favorite memory of the place is the paddock pool. They had these great homemade potato chips at the pool snack stand/bar. May want to put an order or two on your to do list

itsbetsyh

I think this is awesome. My daughter and I want to stay at every hotel and eat at every restaurant. We are very slowly, but surely working out way through the list. Good luck! love this idea!

mainstreetusa1

Like the restaurant at every hotel idea, taken over a fair few trips that sounds really lovely!! The pool hop sounds great too of course (the 3 pools as OKW are all lovely and well worth an hour of your time)...report back, why don't you try to get into the non-pool hop options too, now that would be worth some bonus points :)

EOD K9

What pools AREN'T "non pool hop pools?" I thought all resort pools are open only to guests of that resort?
Stormalong Bay is only for the Y&B Club. Although aren't and non pool hop, being a double negative, means they can pool hop. Either way, SB is off limits to everyone outside its hotel except in extreme circumstances.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
What pools AREN'T "non pool hop pools?" I thought all resort pools are open only to guests of that resort?
DVC members are allowed to use the pools at any DVC resort with the exception of Storm Along Bay at the Yacht & Beach.

Phonedave

DVC members are not permitted to use the pools at BLT or AKL either unless they are staying there on points.

Or on cash as well. If I am a DVC member (Which I am) and I am staying at AKL on cash, I can most certainly use their pool

As a DVC member, you can only hop when staying on points at a DVC resort. Technicaly the rule is at a WDW DVC resort or at Vero Beach. I guess that means if you are at Hilton Head you can't drive down and jump in a pool (or fly in during your stay in CA or HI and swim in WDW)

That means that even if you are a member, if you are staying on cash (or if for some reason you used points to stay a non-DVC resort) you are not allowed to pool hop.

Also, the pool at Art of Animation is off limits to pool hoppers.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom