Going to Orlando....!

Dawn S

Original Poster
It's official! I'm going to Orlando! However, it looks like my stay will be permanent!! Yep....I'm finally beginning to plan the big move. It probably won't happen till the end of the summer, but that's fine by me! I'm so happy I could skip! :sohappy:

Now, for the tough part...figuring out where to live! UGH! I hate this part.

NowInc

Originally posted by Dawn S
It's official! I'm going to Orlando! However, it looks like my stay will be permanent!! Yep....I'm finally beginning to plan the big move. It probably won't happen till the end of the summer, but that's fine by me! I'm so happy I could skip! :sohappy:

Now, for the tough part...figuring out where to live! UGH! I hate this part.

Wow dawn..im jealous :( Up until a few months ago I lived up there..I loved it...

Im trying to get myself (and all my "baggage") back up there...one of these days ;)

Dawnie

Disneypro - do we know you from somewhere else?

Hey Dawn S - do this mean the Double Dawns can get together at Disney World next year?

Disneypro

Yuppers...some of you know me!!!

I use the same log-on everywhere except at "The Dis"

Darrel - I have NEVER cared for the dolls let alone love them:hurl: They are a menace to society with their manical droning:brick: They truly are :fork: I just wish that you'd see the light:hammer:

Dawnie - Just wondering, do you get blamed for everything here or does Dawn S share equal time:D

Martin

Re: Yuppers...some of you know me!!!

Originally posted by Disneypro
I have NEVER cared for the dolls let alone love them:hurl: They are a menace to society with their manical droning:brick: They truly are :fork: I just wish that you'd see the light:hammer:
[/B]

Here, Here!! I agree with this statement totally.

Dawnie

Re: Yuppers...some of you know me!!!

Originally posted by Disneypro

Dawnie - Just wondering, do you get blamed for everything here or does Dawn S share equal time:D

Nothing here is ever my fault :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom