GNSOAT Magic Kingdom Poll

What is the greatest Magic Kingdom fireworks show?

• Total voters

imagineer97

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
What is the greatest Magic Kingdom fireworks show? Vote in the poll and give your explanation! Stay tuned for more nighttime spectacular polls...

DisneyFanatic12

I really do not remember Wishes that well. Most of the times that we actually watched Wishes I would have been too young to remember. I love Happily Ever After, and it’s really the only show on this list I’ve really enjoyed. If I remembered Wishes it might have been my favorite, but Enchantment was terrible, so Happily Ever After takes the win.

Vinnie Mac

Very close tie for me. HEA is incredible and is (what I like to call) the Illuminations of Magic Kingdom. The perfect show. But I miss Wishes so much. To the one person that voted Enchantment.... I applaud your bravery.

wdw2011por

I love Wishes! I listen to the soundtrack in my car frequently. Did not like Happily Ever After the first time I saw it, and that was due to the fact that I was still bitter that Wishes was gone. However, my second viewing of HEA was with my daughter on her Make-a-wish trip and I found it to be phenomenal. The Pirates segment is great and as a Hercules fan, hearing "I can go the distance" wrapped it up nicely. For me, HEA is first and Wishes is very close behind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom