GMR Effects

Doodlyday

Original Poster
How does Mary Poppins float up and down in GMR? Also, how are the bullet holes made in the car glass in the gangster scene, and then how are they reset?

Tom

Beta Return
The Mary Poppins figure has a steel rod attached to her back, which supports the entire figure. The other end is connected to some sort of mechanical devices that travels up and down. You can see it from certain angles.

And I didn't realize the bullet holes appeared and disappeared, so someone else will have to address that.

Rob562

The Mary Poppins figure has a steel rod attached to her back, which supports the entire figure. The other end is connected to some sort of mechanical devices that travels up and down. You can see it from certain angles.

And I didn't realize the bullet holes appeared and disappeared, so someone else will have to address that.

Yeah, it's quite obvious if you keep looking up at Mary as you're leaving the scene. For a brief moment you can see the arm through the gap between the wall and the bag she's holding.

As for the glass, I never noticed it did anything. I'll have to keep an eye on it when I'm there next month.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom