Giving up unusable fastpasses....do you?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
One of the small joys we sometimes get is when other WDW visitors come up to us and ask if we'd like their fastpasses because they won't be able to use them. Especially is that welcome for something like Everest or Soarin. I don't think that for us we've had a situation where we've had fastpasses for something and haven't been able to use them. What about you? If you can't use them, do you offer them to other guests, or just throw them away?

DisneyDebNJ

One of the small joys we sometimes get is when other WDW visitors come up to us and ask if we'd like their fastpasses because they won't be able to use them. Especially is that welcome for something like Everest or Soarin. I don't think that for us we've had a situation where we've had fastpasses for something and haven't been able to use them. What about you? If you can't use them, do you offer them to other guests, or just throw them away?
We always pass them on, its all about passing on the love....

ishmael0316

Of Course! We had decided to leave the park early after spending the day in the blistering sun. We gave our FPs for Space Mountain later that evening to a very lovely couple on their honeymoon. The next night, I kid you not, a couple on their anniversary trip (just like ours) gave us FPs for Splash Mountain. It is karma I tell ya!

Goofyernmost

I found a current Fastpass for Splash Mtn. just laying on top of a trash can just outside the entrance. I looked at it and it still had 30 minutes left on the window...so I used it. Thank you, whoever you were for not throwing it into the trashcan.

sgtmgd

Ive given away quite a few over the years..

raven

Given away quite a few but it's becoming more difficult to do so now because people are too cautious anymore. They think something is wrong with them. o_O

sambres8

My family always gets 5 fastpasses (there are 5 of us) for whatever ride we choose to get fp for, but inevitably my mom will sit off some rides so we always give hers away. Also, often we get fastpasses later in the day (usually because our fastpass block just ran out on our tickets) just in case we decide to stay, but will end up giving them away.

Texas84

My Mom started that tradition with us. We gave away four TestTrack FPs to a British family and the look on their faces was priceless. Like they had just won the lottery.

ImagineerDude

Well, I feel selfish, but we usually keep ours for the scrapbook, and 1 one the used ones...If the CM let's us, only one ever hasn't "because the ink will fade away"

luv

I used to do this a lot when they could be used all day. Like PPs, I often found people looking at me like I was trying to con them. I've had people refuse them, lol. But I've had people be happy, too.

It's harder now, with the windows.

woody98

If we go to the dvc thing on mondays at blt they give out 3 fp per person in ur party. We usually give those away. One particular time there was a family that looked to b having a bad day so we gave them our cards with 15 fp on them. By the look on their faces it made their day.

sambres8

Back in the days before the new system, we used to save unused fastpasses for future trips. We'd bring them back and they'd never look at the date!

afar28

I have a FP collection so if I don't have a FP for that ride in my collection I'll keep it (aren't I just heartless) but if I have one for that ride I'll give t to someone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom