Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

DisneyManOne

But, seriously, can we just let this "Frozen" trend die already?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 116

mimitchi33

Here are a few I made in the last two years in reactions to crazy stuff happening on New Year's at Disney World. Some people on here may remember some of these memes I posted as reactions to bizarre New Year's happenings. The 2013 ones feature U.S. Acres characters, while the 2014 ones feature Mumfie characters. I decided to do these memes each year.

Let's begin with the memes I did in 2013. I only did two that year, for some reason.

This was the first time we had a line for the bag check mentioned in our discussion of New Year's.
14mcgag.jpg

(Orson, it's not February yet. According to another thread, that's the month they come during.)

Finally, Rock N' Roller Coaster, at one point that day, had a longer wait than Toy Story Mania, the ride usually pulling in long waits:
2870mde.jpg

In 2014, Disney gave away dining and parking coupons to people who were turned away when the Magic Kingdom was at full capacity, so this meme was for them:
2ptz2j4.jpg

If you wanted to ride Rock N' Roller Coaster that year, you would have to wait as long as Mumfie said it was in this meme:
ejg0sl.jpg

Here's one from 2014 in reaction to a four-hour wait time for Soarin', parodying Napoleon Jones' song from Mumfie's Quest:
xkpylw.jpg

This one was in 2014 in reaction to a 300 minute wait time for Test Track:
2ekhiqu.jpg

A few posts later, somebody wondered what would happen if you had to use the bathroom if you were in this queue. I decided to have Scarecrow and Mumfie demonstrate the scenario using a tissue, because Scarecrow was in the above meme, to demonstrate how bizarre potty emergencies get sometimes.
2vdl0u1.jpg

There were also queues for FastPass+ that year, too.
25akr2r.jpg

(I know, Pinkey, I feel your pain.)

That year, Disney wasn't the only park to be crowded. There was a traffic jam at Universal:
dqkhmu.jpg

And then there was the omnipresent bathroom line problem.
Poor Mumfie!
2r7ybus.jpg

If any of you liked these memes, stay tuned to the 2015 New Year's threads, where I'll be posting similar memes about Disney World at New Year's throughout the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom