Pre-Trip Girls Trip!

Hello! I am heading to Disney World in 13 days with 5 of my friends from college. After many years of traveling to Disney World for dance competitions we are excited to do a lot more than when we were there to compete. We are going for 6 days/5 nights. We do not plan to use the hotel pool at all---just prefer to spend more time at the parks. But I think our plans allow some opportunities to return to the room to refresh if necessary, or we will just pack spare clothes. Here are our busy plans:

Day 1: Arrive at MCO at 9:00 am...we will take DME to All-Star Sports. Depending on the time we will either eat at the hotel or head to HS for a QS lunch. We will probably head to Toy Story Mania. We have FP+ 2:50-3:50 for Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, 4:05-5:05 for Tower of Terror and 5:05-6:05 for Star Tours-The Adventures Continue. We have a sit down dinner at 6:50 at 50s Prime Time Cafe Dinner. After dinner, we will do the new Express Transportation to AK to explore Pandora at night and see ROL at 10:30.

Day 2: MK Arrive for EMH from 8-9am and see the opening ceremony at 8:55. Then we have 9:20 Be Our Guest breakfast reservations. 11:20-12:20--Space Mountain, 1:00-2:00--Peter Pan’s Flight (a group favorite), 3:00--Festival of Fantasy Parade, 3:45-4:45--Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. At 9:00 we will watch Happily Ever After and at 9:35 we have Cinderella’s Royal Table dinner reservations. I am looking forward to leaving MK to a nearly empty Main Street :)

Day 3: Epcot--Arrive at 9am and do TT, Soaring, and then the other Land attractions. We have FP+ for 11:05-12:05--Journey into Imagination with Figment,12:10-1:10--Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot, and 2:20-3:20--Frozen Ever After. We will explore the World Showcase before and after our dinner reservations at 6:45 at San Angel Inn. Then watch IllumiNations at 9:00. Maybe head to the Boardwalk for some evening fun.

Day 4: QS breakfast at the hotel then Uber to Universal for the day. Disney Springs after Universal for the night.

Day 5: AK EMH 8-9am Navi River at rope drop. FP+ at 9:50-10:50--Kilimanjaro Safaris, 11:05-12:05--Expedition Everest and 2:35-3:35--Avatar Flight of Passage. We will then do the Express Transportation to MK for our last night. We will watch Happily Ever After again at 9:00 and then begin walking towards Be Our Guest for our dinner reservations at 9:20 pm.

Day 6: Check out of the room early because we have a 7:25 Chef Mickey reservation (Plan to Uber so we have some extra time). (I also have an 8:30 reservation at 1900 Park Fare but I have never done Chef Mickey so hopefully we will stick with it as it is my first choice). Then we will head to MK again our FP+ are 9:30-10:30--Big Thunder Mountain, 10:30-11:30--Space Mountain, and 11:45-12:45--Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Our flight home is at 8:40 pm so we still have the opportunity to have a pretty full day.

I think that our full plans will suit my party. We are doing BOG twice bc we are on the dining plan so the breakfast is a great value and we couldn't pass up the opportunity when I saw the BOG dinner reservation. It is on our bucket list. We are also passing on seeing Fantasmic because we have all seen it already and would prefer to go to AK to see ROL which we have not. We have a variety of classics and new restaurants that I think will please all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom