Gifts of a Lifetime!

MDFL

Original Poster
So my girlfriend LOVES Disney World and I was struggling with thinking of a proposal for her that would be special. Although maybe cliche, I've decided to go with the service Gifts of a Lifetime. They seem to have glowing reviews over the net but I haven't seen many testimonies of their engagement events. Has any guy here proposed to his girl using this service? If so, how was it? What was your event? How was the service? Give me a detailed review if you can.

I appreciate it! Thanks!

DizneyPryncess

My husband used Gifts of a Lifetime, but not for our proposal. He used them on our honeymoon to set up a surprise scavenger hunt for me around the Magic Kingdom. I can only rave about them, it was awesome. It was a total surprise to me. They were very professional, and had someone near each clue to make sure it didn't get taken. They blended in well, I never noticed anyone. It was a lot of fun. They will customize whatever you need them to do, and I'm sure they handle proposals all the time. The end of my scavenger hunt had a treasure chest filled with little things - I'm sure a ring could have easily been placed in there.

I wish I had a proposal story for you to help you make your decision! Sorry this response is so late too, I just saw the post. :)

MDFL

Original Poster
Wow! Jane responded to me recently and I've picked out my proposal and it seems absolutely perfect. My girlfriend will love it! They seem very professional and very good at what they're doing. I can't wait! Thanks for the response!

GrumpySue

My husband also suprised me with a scavenger hunt using Gifts of a Lifetime and I agree they are awesome. You won't be disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom