Gift basket at resort

tuan vu

Original Poster
I was wondering, is there a way I can get a gift basket in my room for my wife and daughter so that once we get there, it'll be already in the room? We're staying at POFQ. I'm not sure whether I want to go get the basket made and ship it there or buy one from Disney and get it sent to the room before arrival. Are these possible options? Is there a website from Disney I can go browsing through?

BuddyThomas

I was wondering, is there a way I can get a gift basket in my room for my wife and daughter so that once we get there, it'll be already in the room? We're staying at POFQ. I'm not sure whether I want to go get the basket made and ship it there or buy one from Disney and get it sent to the room before arrival. Are these possible options? Is there a website from Disney I can go browsing through?
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/floral-and-gifts/

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
We have used them many times, and all bar one time things were in our rooms on arrival. Last time was a comedy of errors but that was down to us being in a treehouse and reception staff being totally incapable of getting a story straight. Took them two days to resolve by which time the flowers in the gift were somewhat tired.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom