Getting in touch with Disney Casting and Human Services

The Disney Girl

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!

I'm about to graduate in December with a B.S. in Marketing. I realize finding a job in Disney is extremely hard, but I'm still going to try. Can anyone help me out with finding an address, email, or fax number for me to send my resume to Disney Casting/Human Resources in Orlando? I know I can go through their corporate website, but I would also like to send them a hard copy.

Any help is welcome!:)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
IIRC, they'll immediately tell you to apply via the website. The CM's don't have the power to accept in-person resumes.

Pioneer Hall

Coming from someone who was very lucky to network my way in and meet a lot of casting people and managers in my field...you aren't going to have very much luck. I hate to sound harsh, but I started this process back in April 08 (well before I graduated college) and still haven't been able to get my in since jobs are so limited right now. Your only bet is to do what was already suggested and check the website regularly and apply if you see something you like and are qualified for. Unless you know someone, you aren't going to have any luck by just handing your resume in.

elisatonks

there may be a professional internship avaliable with the company and you are qualified as you are still in college at the mo (even though you will have graduated when you start.) They are currently recruiting the january start interships on www.disneycareers.com This may be your only chance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom