Gaston and LeFou Statue/Fountain

FettFan

I want to see someone post a picture of Gaston filling Lefou's cup (heard it can be see from certain angles)...that would be funny. Though TDO would catch wind of it and take down the statue....so never mind.

Ask and ye shall receive...
208155_10151208620093979_1475401650_n.jpg

Prototype82

That is REALLY ridiculous!!!! They have a shooting gallery in Frontierland for heaven's sakes!!!
(I'd better not give them any ideas. Before you know it, we'll be shooting the animals with barrels.)
Disney wasn't trying to censor the depiction of guns. You can see Gaston holding his rifle in his portrait inside the tavern. 2 barrels means more water flow.

Rose&Crowner

So are you saying Gaston survived the fall? By that logic is Bambi's mom still kicking it too? Holy cow does this mean that Mother Gothel is following rapunzel around with a tear collector jar? What are you saying? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!

Mad Stitch

Ask and ye shall receive...
208155_10151208620093979_1475401650_n.jpg

With this in addition to the side view of the Partners statue I'm wondereing if the Imagineers do this on purpose.

So are you saying Gaston survived the fall? By that logic is Bambi's mom still kicking it too? Holy cow does this mean that Mother Gothel is following rapunzel around with a tear collector jar? What are you saying? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!

Maybe the townsfolk erected the statue in remembrance of Gaston. He was a popular guy after all.

A1st

With this in addition to the side view of the Partners statue I'm wondereing if the Imagineers do this on purpose.

Maybe the townsfolk erected the statue in remembrance of Gaston. He was a popular guy after all.

Sorry for the bump I just saw this now, What is the side view of the partners statue?
I looked online and couldn't find it!

FettFan

NO ONE CAN SURVIVE A FALL LIKE GASTON

Gaston_141.PNG

"Hello up there? I seem to have fallen down a cliff. I'm still alive but I am very badly injured. I think my legs may be broken, but I'll try to stand up. *CRACK*

OOOWWW.

Yes, they are broken. Perhaps you could toss me a band-aid or some anti-bacterial cream. I am in an extraordinary amount of pain....the bone has gone through the skin. I feel it may be gangrenous. It is beginning to smell a little like almonds, which is not good.

Please?

No one?

I'll try the other leg. *SNAP*

AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

ToTBellHop

We can assume the BatB area is set sometime b/t Belle's arrival and the climactic conclusion--Gaston is still alive and Beast is still hairy. Dare to dream, perhaps Gaston built a statue of himself during the months Belle spent in the castle being brainwashed by talking household items into loving a mean monster.

Matt_Black

We can assume the BatB area is set sometime b/t Belle's arrival and the climactic conclusion--Gaston is still alive and Beast is still hairy. Dare to dream, perhaps Gaston built a statue of himself during the months Belle spent in the castle being brainwashed by talking household items into loving a mean monster.

I think the explanation is similar to the Muppets and how the characters they play in the films are very similar but not exactly the same as how they are in "real life". Gaston the character in the film died, but Gaston the actor who played Gaston the character and who meets in New FantasyLand is alive and well and built the statue of himself. Hopefully that made sense. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom