Garden Grill

Princess Kaylee

Original Poster
I have done almost every character meal and loved every single one ( Crystal Palace and Cinderellas Royal Table being my favorite) but I disliked Garden Grill, the location, the food. I guess Living on the Land is not a very appealing ride... Did anybody else have a bad experience there?

Last edited:

Princess Kaylee

Original Poster
By the way it has nothing to do with Chip an Dale. I actually really hate Fish and Living on the land creeps me out, I think it's that and a bit of motion sickness from watching the boats come by as well. It's not my favorite, I can see why some like it though. I'll stick to Crystal Palace :).

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Yell? I've tried every character meal once and this is just my view on it. I live the characters did not like anything else. Let's be honest the building is outdated to begin with.
Whenever you place anything in all CAPS, it's considered YELLING on the interwebz. Just so you know.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with the Garden Grill. Excellent location and food every time.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
caps_on.jpg

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I don't spend all day on forums and the internet, have a magical day!

Obviously you lack the ability to find the locations menu before you dined there. If you don't like fish or motion where those are clearly listed as part of the experience you must be a . Chip and Dale have been available for years directly across from the land pavilion without that horrid FISH and MOTION.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom