Garden Grill Breakfast

materbuddy

Original Poster
I am looking for feedback on the breakfast at Garden Grill. The pictures look great just curious if the food tastes as good as it looks.

ATLLena

Our family had breakfast there end of February. The food was pretty good, but you do pay quite a lot (for the character experience of course) The character interaction there is the best of all the character meals we had in WDW. We tried all of them. In that regard this restaurant is the best. The worst character experience we had was at Cinderellas Table. The experience was more of a factory line. Quick, get it over with, barely a smile. Spent close to $300 for daughter's birthday. Garden Grill breakfast turned out to be Birthday girl's favorite! Would definitely recommend:)

jenos0524

Our family had breakfast there end of February. The food was pretty good, but you do pay quite a lot (for the character experience of course) The character interaction there is the best of all the character meals we had in WDW. We tried all of them. In that regard this restaurant is the best. The worst character experience we had was at Cinderellas Table. The experience was more of a factory line. Quick, get it over with, barely a smile. Spent close to $300 for daughter's birthday. Garden Grill breakfast turned out to be Birthday girl's favorite! Would definitely recommend:)

Glad i booked Garden Grill.... Not to sure I am happy about booking CRT now though... My daughter will be almost 3, so at least she is free, this is her first trip so I went all out and booked... Garden Grill (B), Tusker House (B), 1900 Park Fare (B), Hollywood & Vine (B), Chef Mickey's (B), Crystal Palace (L), BOG (D), Akershus RBH (D), O'hana (B), & CRT (B)

Also have other places booked like Whispering Canyon, Hoop-Dee-Doo, 50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi Fine-In, T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, Coral Reef & Beaches & Cream.

Hopefully they will all be good and have some entertainment for my almost 3 year old.

ATLLena

Glad i booked Garden Grill.... Not to sure I am happy about booking CRT now though... My daughter will be almost 3, so at least she is free, this is her first trip so I went all out and booked... Garden Grill (B), Tusker House (B), 1900 Park Fare (B), Hollywood & Vine (B), Chef Mickey's (B), Crystal Palace (L), BOG (D), Akershus RBH (D), O'hana (B), & CRT (B)

Also have other places booked like Whispering Canyon, Hoop-Dee-Doo, 50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi Fine-In, T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, Coral Reef & Beaches & Cream.

Hopefully they will all be good and have some entertainment for my almost 3 year old.
I think overall she will LOVE the experience in all of the places (she is only 3 :)), mine is 13:) It is that if you have to chose between certain experiences, some are much better than others. 1900 Park Fare is also one of our favorites:) All the other ones feel very rushed, but still enjoyable for a little kid. Maybe we are a little spoiled. Have been visiting for years and have certain expectations:) Plus, it seems that few years back character experiences were much more enjoyable. Probably due to fewer people visiting the parks. Now it is always busy. We still love it though!

Last edited:

jenos0524

I think overall she will LOVE the experience in all of the places (she is only 3 :)), mine is 13:) It is that if you have to chose between certain experiences, some are much better then others. 1900 Park Fare is also one of our favorites:) All the other ones feel very rushed, but still enjoyable for a little kid. Maybe we are a little spoiled. Have been visiting for years and have certain expectations:) Plus, it seems that few years back the character experience was much more enjoyable. Probably due to fewer people visiting the parks. Now it is always busy. We still love it though!
Thanks! I am sure she will love it. I always loved it as a kid when my parents brought me. However I haven't been in 11 years, and I did not do any character meals that trip, last time I remember doing a character meal was for my 6th Birthday. If anyone has any other places that a 3 year old would like to eat let me know. I have a few more spots I could fill, (and I do not mind having less time in the park as I am going in August and I am sure my wife and daughter will want plenty of breaks in the AC.)

olie64

Tucker house has been my wife and I favorite character spot (kids at heart) and quickly becoming one of our favorite places to eat. We have done all of the character meals at this point I believe minus chef mickey

Becky

[QUfOTE="materbuddy, post: 7120167, member: 60635"]I am looking for feedback on the breakfast at Garden Grill. The pictures look great just curious if the food tastes as good as it looks.[/QUOTE]
Great location especially if you do an 8 am ressie on an non-emh day. Eat, then you will be in line prior to park opening. Character interaction is the best of any I have experienced. They come to your table multiple times instead of once. One warning, go easy on the wonderful cinnamon rolls or you will be to full for the main courses.:)

PlaneCrazy1978

Went there at the end of January. I'd say it was just OK. I mean, nothing special. Seeing the characters was cool, but the food was average at best. Totally not worth the money, but if you want a decent breakfast with Mickey and pals, then go for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom