G-Force gets an 18% on Rotten Tomatos

Dinoman96

Not much of a surprise.

Kinda shows how much Disney has been going downhill, doesn't it? :D

At this point, the only things I care about Disney these days is the theme parks, Pixar, and Bolt. While the new Princess and the Frog film so far looks promising, if it fails, too.....they're never going to come back.

Zartan666

This really isnt a bad movie. And the 3D is doen quite well. Rotten Tomatos is a crap website, and means nothing in the grand scheme of things. More people should watch movies for themselves. You never know what you might like. G-Force is an entertaining movie, and thats all I ask for when I go to the theater.

WDW Vacationer

Not much of a surprise.

Kinda shows how much Disney has been going downhill, doesn't it? :D

At this point, the only things I care about Disney these days is the theme parks, Pixar, and Bolt. While the new Princess and the Frog film so far looks promising, if it fails, too.....they're never going to come back.
Disney is NOT going down hill. Recent releases,Bolt,Up and G-Force have done well at the box office. Disney Animation is going uphill and it takes a while to go up a hill.:animwink:

Dinoman96

Disney is NOT going down hill. Recent releases,Bolt,Up and G-Force have done well at the box office. Disney Animation is going uphill and it takes a while to go up a hill.:animwink:

1. I mean in quality
2. UP was made by Pixar, not Disney
3. I did say Bolt was decent.

Also, have you seen crap like Beverly Hills Chihuahua?

To me, Disney is like a coin. You see one lying on the ground, but before you can pick it up, Disney comes and f***s you in the .

Sorry, just my opinion. :|

rbrower

*resists the urge to throw in another Disney tie-in by quoting "The Climb"*

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom