Funny/Fail Pictures

Cmdr_Crimson

tumblr_lpuhlteINl1qfjtwqo1_500.jpg

a98043_in_16-disney.jpg

funny-disney-fails_afiif_7.jpg

tumblr_m036x6JKCU1qffb31o1_400.gif

njDizFan

I just Googled Disney fails and literaly 1000's came up although most are probably not appropriate for this site.

case88

I just Googled Disney fails and literaly 1000's came up although most are probably not appropriate for this site.

me too...be careful. I clicked on one of the google images that was SFW and my browser was hijacked and directed to a NSFW site.:eek:

G00fyDad

LOL....Probably confused and upset not being able to find where the Matterhorn is.... almost as bad as those at the MK looking for Harry Potter ride! :)

Do what I do and send them back to Frontierland and tell them that it is on the train route and to watch for the Hogwarts Express and to ignore all of the Disney trains. ;)

I found these:
arrested-name-fail.jpg

-epic-fail-1315671248.jpg

Stitchling

Here are a few from 2 different years at the Magic Kingdom.

The first two are from 2006. While riding Space Mountain, a bug hit my husband in the eye. The following photos were the result of the trip to First Aid. (the ladies in there were awesome!) It was my birthday, and they loaned me the Sharpie!

picture.php

picture.php

These two were taken the following year. You can see that he took no chances when he rode Space Mountain! :ROFLOL:

picture.php

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom