"Frozen - in a bottle" launches March 1 at Epcot

sunsetblvd26

I thought it was a beverage when I read the title of the thread. I was excited and hoping that whatever it was, it would mix well well with vodka.
I thought it would be a model of Arendelle or something in a bottle, like this:
9012537_orig.jpg

MerlinTheGoat

Have you lived with teenage boys?
Oh i wasn't serious, just making a movie reference joke. Visiting WDW on any hot and crowded day will showcase just how awful humans in general can smell (no matter the age or gender, not to mention the people who seem allergic to bathing properly). The monorails more often than not smell of elephant turds these days.

Norway Pavilion has some great perfume. Doesn't set my allergies off as much as most other perfumes do either.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Oh i wasn't serious, just making a movie reference joke. Visiting WDW on any hot and crowded day will showcase just how awful humans in general can smell (no matter the age or gender, not to mention the people who seem allergic to bathing properly). The monorails more often than not smell of elephant turds these days.

Norway Pavilion has some great perfume. Doesn't set my allergies off as much as most other perfumes do either.

Geir's perfumes are subtle... not your usual "I can hide the smell of a rotting corpse with this" that makes you flee when someone slathers it on by the bucketful.

Seabasealpha1

Man...I thought this was going to be a knock-off of the Vanilla soda (South Pole Chill) that Coke developed for Seaworld. (and it's good stuff too!).

Now, I'm disappointed...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom