Frontierland makeover

whylightbulb

Original Poster
I believe I've brought this up before but this major project is looking more likely. Expect a major new attraction as part of the makeover that will be much like WRE with a twist. That's where things stand now and the plan is to begin construction after Snow White ride opens next year.

afar28

Thats exciting if it is true. Fronteirland could use it, although Tomorrowland or Adventureland could use it more. What about Carsland? You are the one who first posted about it coming. Is it still on the table?

FrankLapidus

If this happens how much might it affect the two mountains in Frontierland? Will Splash finally get the improvements it needs or will they both be left pretty much as they are?

MerlinTheGoat

Is Tony Baxter supposed to be involved? M.rudolf recently posted that Tony was supposed to be involved in a new Magic Kingdom project. Would make a lot of sense if WRE actually happened. I sure hope it does. I also hope that it's a ride with a lot of physical sets and animatronics.

If this happens how much might it affect the two mountains in Frontierland? Will Splash finally get the improvements it needs or will they both be left pretty much as they are?
Aye. And is this supposed to be a real expansion of some sorts (above Big Thunder perhaps), or are they just going to be tearing down existing attractions to build this new one? I'd hate to lose BTM or Splash Mountain in the process..

MerlinTheGoat

well I guess I'm being optimistic that it can open by Christmas 2013.
I'm guessing it might be possible with soft openings at least. Seems like the latest parts of New Fantasyland ended up opening a bit ahead of schedule at least.

Have I mentioned if you're correct about this Frontierland stuff that i'm incredibly psyched? :D

the.dreamfinder

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom