Frontierland & Critter Country REVISED rendering (from my Disney theme park proposal)

KentB3

Original Poster
I have here my revised rendering of Frontierland and Critter Country.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=7196

As you may already notice, I expanded the Haunted Mansion and moved it up a bit, which will now strattle between Adventureland and Frontierland; much like Disneyland's which strattles between New Orleans Square and Frontierland!

The tiny square which appears broken off from the building between the jail and the gallery was no mistake. This part of the buiding is displayed as the Town Hall, which is just a façade, much like the Town Hall in WDW's Frontierland!

Here is a key to the rides and attractions:

FRONTIERLAND:
1.) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2.) Diamond Horseshoe Saloon, presenting Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Revue: which is a Western-style saloon show, complete with can-can dancers!
Here is a music file of what you would hear during that particular segment of the show:

http://www.brass-tones.com/assets/midi/can-can.mid

This song is entitled The Can-Can, which was composed by Jacques Offenbach for Orpheus In the Underworld, but the song was made famous at the Moulin Rouge theatre in Paris, which its can-can dancers are world-famous for!

3.) Fantasmic!
4.) Fantasmic! seating
5.) Frontierland Jail: Note that I placed Town Hall (façade) next to the jail, which I thought was appropriate!
6.) Frontierland Riverboat
7.) Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
8.) Legends of the Old West
9.) Pocahontas Island: similar to Tom Sawyer Island, Pocahontas Island, which is themed to the 1995 Disney feature film, includes the following:

a.) 17th Century Jamestown Settlements re-creation
b.) Enchanted Glade Forest exploration area, complete with a talking Grandmother Willow tree!
c.) Indian Village: which includes the Ceremonial Dance Circle; where REAL Indians/NA's demonstrate their native dances for the guests!
d.) Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends stage show

Last but not least Pocahontas Island includes a "meet & greet" area for the Pocahontas characters (Pocahontas, John Smith, meeko, Ratcliffe, etc.) of their own!

10.) Rafts to Pocahontas Island
11.) Sailing Ship Columbia

CRITTER COUNTRY:
1.) Brother Bear's Explorer Canoes
2.) Country Bears Jamboree, presenting:
a.) Christmas Hoedown (from Thansgiving Day to January 1)
b.) Vacation Hoedown (from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
c.) Country Bears Hoedown (during the rest of the year)

3.) It's Tought To Be a Bug
4.) Splash Mountain
5.) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
6.) Teddi Berra's Swingin' Arcade

If anyone has questions, comments, and/or suggestiong, please feel free to post! :)

KentB3

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tahu
Is Legends of the Old West like Western River Expedition?

Legends of the Old West is a fort-like structure which guests walk through, giving them a glimpse at the Old West, its legends, and people who these legends were built around such as Buffalo Bill, Jesse James, Billy the Kid, Davy Crockett, etc. This is very similar to Legends of the Wild West at Disneyland Paris:

http://www.disneyland-guide.com/gb_cadre_disney.htm

Just thought you'd like to know! :)

WeirdOne

Here's his rendering...- The WeirdOne :D

Attachments

• frontierland2x.jpg
    frontierland2x.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 43

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom