Free Enchanted Evening Package

EOD K9

Hey, I'm not going to troll the OP but I want to have fun. I recently won a 6 figure lotto drawing, but because of my legal status, I cannot claim it. I would need someone to front me $50,000 and I'll give you the ticket to claim the prize. You can keep the other half. I need the money from you up front. Any takers?

Ryan Oakes

Original Poster
Hey, I'm not going to troll the OP but I want to have fun. I recently won a 6 figure lotto drawing, but because of my legal status, I cannot claim it. I would need someone to front me $50,000 and I'll give you the ticket to claim the prize. You can keep the other half. I need the money from you up front. Any takers?
Oh my God that's so funny!!! Instead of being why not just move on and not respond.

Ryan Oakes

Original Poster
I'll be there 5/1
You would need to call to verify that you are eligible for the add on and that you can still sign up for it. I think they won't let you book unless you are 7 days out from arrival. If you are able to and I can verify, I'm in. Money would be sent through PayPal.

Ryan Oakes

Original Poster
You would need to call to verify that you are eligible for the add on and that you can still sign up for it. I think they won't let you book unless you are 7 days out from arrival. If you are able to and I can verify, I'm in. Money would be sent through PayPal.
Update: you must have booked a magic your way Package. I also know you need to have either booked tickets or a dining plan. If interested please let me know by 5/2. I will be booking it myself on 5/2 if I can't find anyone.

Mommyzad

Update: you must have booked a magic your way Package. I also know you need to have either booked tickets or a dining plan. If interested please let me know by 5/2. I will be booking it myself on 5/2 if I can't find anyone.
We are booked for it and we go 4/14/18, it's the honeymoon package so the bands will have the bridal additions on them.

Ryan Oakes

Original Poster
We are booked for it and we go 4/14/18, it's the honeymoon package so the bands will have the bridal additions on them.
Did you already sign up and pay for the package? Are you interested in selling both bands? If so before or after you go on your trip? I know Disney normally sends them out shortly after it has been booked. So I'd imagine you'd get them soon would be my guess.

Mommyzad

Did you already sign up and pay for the package? Are you interested in selling both bands? If so before or after you go on your trip? I know Disney normally sends them out shortly after it has been booked. So I'd imagine you'd get them soon would be my guess.
Yes, we added it to our package and I don't mind selling both bands, but I can't sell them til after we return. The bands are sent out I believe before we leave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom