Free Dining Rumor

elle72688

That seems really weird than.. call back and double check... that makes no sense...

the "breaker" has been whether people think its more affordable for %40 room code or free dinning... since they can't have both...

Maybe your package was booked with a "different" 40% code than what I'm thinking of...

The 40% had 2 different codes one for packages and one for room only.

BRER DAD

That seems really weird than.. call back and double check... that makes no sense...

the "breaker" has been whether people think its more affordable for %40 room code or free dinning... since they can't have both...

Maybe your package was booked with a "different" 40% code than what I'm thinking of...
The cm told me I had the 40% off, I didnt know. When I made my reservations two months ago, I asked for magic my way with dining. They gave me the 40%off without me even knowing.

Rob562

I have been on hold for 52 minutes and still counting!

45 minutes and counting here... I have a dentist appointment in an hour, so if they don't pick up soon I'm going to have to hang up to get ready to go out... I was hoping the special would be posted on the WDW website and I could do it that way, but so far nothing. (I even keep refreshing the Specials page...)

-Rob

disneydudette

The 40% had 2 different codes one for packages and one for room only.

Hmm... I was not aware of the package code... have not heard anyone that booked with that code.

I was just aware of the %40 room only code...

Brerdad: %40 off that entire package would have been noticable especially for a family of 6 when you booked it. If thats the case though, %40 off the package would be much better of a deal compared to the free dinning!

BRER DAD

Hmm... I was not aware of the package code... have not heard anyone that booked with that code.

Brerdad: %40 off that entire package would have been noticable especially for a family of 6 when you booked it. If thats the case though, %40 off the package would be much better of a deal compared to the free dinning!
the code on my itinirary is zfz, for 12 nights

Kashyyyk

Hi Everyone...

Well, I have now been on hold for 107 minutes. The battery has died on my first phone...onto the second one....is this normal? Is anyone else waiting this long?

Thanks....

p.s. This board has been the only thing to entertain me while I wait...Thanks for all the updates...keep them coming....

MPitzen

I gotta stay at a moderate resort, I have 5 in my family. The cm told me it would cost more to pay full price for the room, and get the free dining.

If you price this out you will save a LOT MORE by going with free dining for 5 people... I have this same discount code, the code was actually better for me because we only have 2 people, but if we had a 3rd person (even a child) then at a deluxe the free dining would have been cheaper. The CM just didn't want to go through the process since you already have a discount. I would definitely call back!!!

If you booked a room on the 40% you are not even eligible to even pay for the dinning plan. That 40% code was for a room only discount... not a "package" discount. The dinning plan can only be added to Magic Your Way packages...

Brerdad:
What about this?
Keep your 40% reservation for however many days you need it till free dinning starts. Purchase your "#" day tickets for your entire length of stay...
Now book a new reservation for your remaining days on free dinning with 1 day base tickets. Thats the only way I see it working out for you... I'm sorry, I thought you knew about having to book two reservations.

This is exactly what I would recommend trying to do!

I have magic your way with dining, and the cm told me im getting 40%off my room...........I didnt even know I was getting 40% off.

This discount was offered earlier in the year... but it is for 40% off of your room not the entire package. So you're still paying full price for the rest of the package.

As I said before... the 40% was available for packages BUT it was not 40% off of the entire package, only the room portion of the package. Therefore, the dining & tickets are NOT 40% off.

Just take whatever mod you're staying at and the view/room type rate and multiply that times 60%.... then add up the cost of the DDP x 5 for one night. Which would save you more per night? Obviously the DDP as you would have to get your room for free at the mod in order to cover 5 people on the free DDP.

GOOD LUCK!!!

BRER DAD

I called back and the cm made two reservations one for the aug 20-aug26 paying for the dining, and one for aug26-sept with free dining. She said I came up more expensive and that I should keep it the way I had it. :shrug: Know im just confused.

parker kim

Hi I booked my sept. trip through AAA on tuesday of this week and she was going to call today and apply or redo with the free dining plan. And I ask what time she would she was like when theres no costomers and I was like could you do it first thing in the morning when you get in. She said theres no rush there not going to be gone in a day. but I am panic to here from them with the new price and make sure she go it at the CBR. I'll proble drive them carazy there to day. going crazy think I should have just booked it my self to keep from going nuts.:dazzle: :hammer:

MPitzen

I called back and the cm made two reservations one for the aug 20-aug26 paying for the dining, and one for aug26-sept with free dining. She said I came up more expensive and that I should keep it the way I had it. :shrug: Know im just confused.

If you don't mind me asking... how many children and adults do you have? What type of level in the mod are you staying at?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hi Everyone...

Well, I have now been on hold for 107 minutes. The battery has died on my first phone...onto the second one....is this normal? Is anyone else waiting this long?

Thanks....

p.s. This board has been the only thing to entertain me while I wait...Thanks for all the updates...keep them coming....

CAll us and we can get you booked immediately. Why kill your batteries?

Pam

Kashyyyk

Hi Pam,

I just go a person...a real live person...after 2 hours and 3 minutes...but would you believe I am on hold again???:lookaroun

The computers are so overloaded that my current reservations are not coming up. I booked a few days ago...I just need to apply the code.

MPitzen

three children, 3, 5, 12, and two adults. staying at POR standard view.

This would give you a room rate of $145... then with the 40% = $87. This would be a savings of $58 per night. However... if you switch to having the free DDP ($38.99/adult 10&up, and $10.99/child under 9) this would be $139 per night of savings.

Therefore by getting the free DDP you should be saving $81 more Per Night!

I think the CM's you were talking to were nuts.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Wow....that is too long.

I had a lot of people who actually switched there reservations so we could take control of them just for this reason. LOL

Good luck. If you need help, please call us.

Pam

xensweetie

Marie - thank you thank you thank you a million x's over!! You saved my hubby & I this morning hehehe. We are so excited for our trip woohoo. You were wonderful! After sitting on the phones for 30 minutes and getting no where, you booked us in just a matter of minutes. Thank you again! :sohappy:

I do have one q :) If by chance something opens up at POP for those dates w/ free dining due to some cancellation, etc - is it possible to switch? If not, we are happy as is! I just can't believe I am going again! woohooooo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom