Free dining promotion in January?

Big Baloo

My family and I are planning a trip to WDW Jan.25 - Feb.5 and we were hoping to take advantage of the free dining promotion that they put out sometimes. Does anyone know if it will be offered during those dates? When will it be announced?

ninjaprincesst

My family and I are planning a trip to WDW Jan.25 - Feb.5 and we were hoping to take advantage of the free dining promotion that they put out sometimes. Does anyone know if it will be offered during those dates? When will it be announced?
WIth the Fall free dining running through December , I would be really surprised to see a free dining Promotion for January, and I also think if there were going to be one it would already be out by this point.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They never run free dining in January (unless with bounce back offers you book while there sometimes). What they usually have in January is Stay, Play, and Dine that gives a discount on the whole package if it includes room, tickets, and dining or also separately a room discount is offered as well. ;)

Upvote 0

Big Baloo

Original Poster
They never run free dining in January (unless with bounce back offers you book while there sometimes). What they usually have in January is Stay, Play, and Dine that gives a discount on the whole package if it includes room, tickets, and dining or also separately a room discount is offered as well. ;)

Yes, that's right. I've booked that before. Do you know when they usually start that promotion?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom