Free Dining Plan Yet for Fall 2013?

kalia

If you are wanting it, so that you can use it, those Pins are connected to the name and address on them only and they can not be shared. If the pin came with my moms name on it and she wasn't going but I wanted to, I wouldn't even be able to use it because she needs to be on the reservation. Maybe you will get one! Good luck!

Thanks, tinkgrl1685! I didn't know that. :( Was so excited too! Anyway, hoping to get a PIN before we go.

Pooh Lover

We got it on our bounceback we just booked for Sept 2013. Hopefully that means they will open it up to the masses after the first of the year. Hope ya get it!

Same here, so that pretty much means there will be other free dining promotions for that time period down the road.

2kidzmommie

Is there a way to sign up for these promotions?
I started researching our trip in Sept 2012, someone posted that you should sign up on the Disney world site..I signed up for the free Dvd's, free maps, I registered for photo pass etc..anything that was free I put my email on..I received a pin# in November. It's not a guarantee, but it apparently helps.

hiptwinmama

Does anyone know if they are going to offer the Free Dining Plan for September 2013? We are trying to plan our trip and we want to stay at a villa but can't afford it without the free dining plan. Any details available yet?

Rent a DVC... you could totally afford it. We get park tickets, dining, plan and DVC rental for the same price I used to pay for a budget resort with tickets and dining.

Coonpuppa

Does anyone know if they ever offer the free dining plan in October? I know business may pick up because it's halloween and all, so I'm not sure if they offer any good deals for that month.

Tinkerkell

I've been reading rumors that they are cutting back on FD this year. So far, I don't think the currently released promotions go past mid-June. We'll have to stay tuned and see if FD will be offered this fall, and if it is offered if it will be the quick or table service plan. Lots of pixie dust to those waiting for a great discount!

Semantje

The UK site isn't holding back if that makes any sence. I bookes my vacation may last year for this fall trip and it includes free dining wich we upgraded to deluxe for a good price. The promotion is still on the website.

bmarkelon

I always like to use mousesavers to check the historical trends for WDW promotion trends. You can read which offers were available over the past few years and what day they were announced. Of course I found out about this site on these boards...the best and most helpful place to be!! Not a guarantee but helpful to be aware of if you are waiting for a certain discount.

http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom