FREE DINING at WDW for Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 is HERE!!!!

Who's hungry for some Disney food and fun?!?

Free dining packages are available now at the Walt Disney World Resort for Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 dates! Here are the details:

Booking window: 8/3-10/29/2011

Arrival window:

10/2-10/8, 10/23-11/5, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/17

1/8-1/14, 1/22-2/4, 2/12-2/18, 3/4-3/10 and 3/25-3/31

You must purchase a minimum 3 night, 4 day stay with tickets.
Value resorts: free Quick Service Dining Plan
Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts: free Basic Dine Plan

Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children 3-9 must order from the children’s menu. Suites, campsites, and 3 Bedroom Villas are excluded from this offer.

Remember, the number of rooms available at each resort on these packages are limited, so please book early for the best selection!

Contact Kingdom Konsultants today to book your free dining package - we'd love to help! Remember - there is never a fee for our services!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
HeatherK@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Katie@KingdomKonsultant.com

HouCuseChickie

I know things like this have been asked a million and one times, but here's a million and two since I can't find this exact scenario in my thread searches...

I've read free dining will carry over for your entire stay as long as it covers your check in date, but I wasn't sure how the whole 4 night issue factors in. Case in point- I have a friend checking in on the 17th of Dec and staying until the 22nd or 23rd (can't remember). Would the free dining carry over for her entire trip since it still applies on her check in date and she is staying at least 4 nts? OR would she not qualify since she's not staying 4 nts during free dining dates?

Upvote 0

polymissy

Please keep in mind that the length of the stay does not need to be within these dates. The dates listed above are arrival dates. You can arrive on any one of these dates, and have free dining for the duration of your package. (based on availability, of course!)

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

I know things like this have been asked a million and one times, but here's a million and two since I can't find this exact scenario in my thread searches...

I've read free dining will carry over for your entire stay as long as it covers your check in date, but I wasn't sure how the whole 4 night issue factors in. Case in point- I have a friend checking in on the 17th of Dec and staying until the 22nd or 23rd (can't remember). Would the free dining carry over for her entire trip since it still applies on her check in date and she is staying at least 4 nts? OR would she not qualify since she's not staying 4 nts during free dining dates?

Most of us on hold waiting to confirm the details, but if this follows the normal rules, you just have to start your vacation on a date that qualifies. All 4 nights do not have to be in those qualifying dates.:)

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Please keep in mind that the length of the stay does not need to be within these dates. The dates listed above are arrival dates. You can arrive on any one of these dates, and have free dining for the duration of your package. (based on availability, of course!)

Oh Missy answered! :)

Upvote 0

Ketchup

Same here, called in at opening on the dot. Was told 45 min, its now been 70 with no music at all... just an occasional click now and then. :(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom