Hi all

Just been on to my travel agent

They have offered me free dinni for 2016 for august - if I book tommorow

I am in uk, so not sure if international, but looks like tommorow is DDAY

Thanks

Md0u80a2

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes they may be offering UK peeps free dining for 2016 this early as they have before because their offers are totally seperate from US offers. But for us US peeps free dining offers only come out a few months prior to when they are offered. For 2015 U.S. Visitors will prob not see the offer until the summer for dates Sept- Mid December 2015. :)

Upvote 0

Nero the dog

For 2016 or 2015? For 2016 this is way out of line as I don't even think you can book for stays in August of 2016 yet can you?
It's 2016 for UK visitors booking through Virgin. I got an email last week about it and a leaflet in the post this morning. 1 jan - 15 mar then 3 April - 30 Nov.
There is a noticeable difference now though. The Values only get a free breakfast, Moderates get quick service and Deluxe get the dinning plan.
All deals qualify for 14 day for 7 ultimate ticket, free memory maker and a $200 gift card for each booking.

Upvote 0

BJones82

Yes they may be offering UK peeps free dining for 2016 this early as they have before. But for us US peeps free dining offers only come out a few months prior to when they are offered. For 2015 U.S. Visitors will prob not see the offer until the summer for dates Sept- Mid December 2015. :)

Ok thanks for the info

Upvote 0

Nero the dog

Yeah UK offers are totally different than ours. Usually all they can get is free dining all well most of the year and do not usually get room only discounts ever etc. :)

We can get room discounts by booking direct with Disney. The problem is that by the time they apply those prices all the less expensive (there are no cheap ones) flights have gone so it would end up costing us more to wait for a room discount.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We can get room discounts by booking direct with Disney. The problem is that by the time they apply those prices all the less expensive (there are no cheap ones) flights have gone so it would end up costing us more to wait for a room discount.
Thank you for that info I always wondered why you all never talked about getting room discounts. Lol :)

Upvote 0

graphite1326

It's 2016 for UK visitors booking through Virgin. I got an email last week about it and a leaflet in the post this morning. 1 jan - 15 mar then 3 April - 30 Nov.
There is a noticeable difference now though. The Values only get a free breakfast, Moderates get quick service and Deluxe get the dinning plan.
All deals qualify for 14 day for 7 ultimate ticket, free memory maker and a $200 gift card for each booking.
I hope that is not the case here. We bring our own breakfast and use the QS for lunch and dinner.

Upvote 0

12in12

You get one 1 qs credit per day if you stay in a value. Not sure if you have to use it on breakfast or if you can use it for whatever meal you want.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom