Free Custom Disney Maps

MicheleK

Original Poster
Hi all,

I just received an e-mail from Disney. If you go to the link I posted at the bottom you can get a free customized map(s) to all four theme parks. I just did it and it's pretty neat. We'll be going to the World in six weeks and I'm really excited to be getting these maps sent to my home FREE!! :sohappy:.

Enjoy!!

disneyworld.com/FreeDisneyMaps.

MicheleK

Original Poster
You're very welcome. I did notice that TSM wasn't on there either :shrug:. Even though it won't be on my map, I'm definitely going! :wave:

kimmychad

Hi all,

I just received an e-mail from Disney. If you go to the link I posted at the bottom you can get a free customized map(s) to all four theme parks. I just did it and it's pretty neat. We'll be going to the World in six weeks and I'm really excited to be getting these maps sent to my home FREE!! :sohappy:.

Enjoy!!

disneyworld.com/FreeDisneyMaps.

they're pretty cool, we got them before our last trip. i think you can only order them every 6 months.

maryszhi

we always get those. they help alot. we also use the map in the unoffical guide as well. we collect the maps and info they give in the parks and put them in our scrap book,as well as frame them/
thanks for the link though :)

henryt93

I can't find the button to order it. Only to print. I'm sure it's right in front of me, but any help would be great! :brick:

MicheleK

Original Poster
I can't find the button to order it. Only to print. I'm sure it's right in front of me, but any help would be great! :brick:

I beleive it's to the right of the print button to get it sent to your home. You need to fill out name, address, etc.

PeoplemoverTTA

My sister ordered hers and got them a few weeks ago...they look really cool and are neat keepsakes. She wanted to frame them, but unfortunately they come double-sided, two sheets, with one park on each side.

We were thinking of sending one to our parents' address so we can have all 4 maps framed.

Rob562

You need to be logged into the Disney website to be able to have them printed and mailed to you. Otherwise, you can only print them out yourself.

-Rob

lilclerk

Not sure where you're from, but I think they can only be sent to addresses in the US.

I actually ordered a set of these when they first offered them, waited 6 months and ordered a new set so I could frame them (as they're printed front and back.) I love them =)

Laura

Premium Member
Aren't those the same maps that have been available for over a year now?

I have a stack of them from 2007 in my closet.

DizneyPryncess

I love these maps! They're beautiful & antique looking. I'll be using mine for the first time in just a few weeks!

Thanks for posting the link - there's tons of people here who will love to get these. :)

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I put in all my info, but it wouldn't show a map... though I guess I can't complain, I am at work right now... :lookaroun

GoofyforWDW

Waaah!

They won't post to England.:cry: I tried last year and was half hoping that I could get them this year.:cry:

Thats not fair, just because we live in England we cant get!

It always annoys me Im a DVC member and Disney are happy take my money but everything is always for the US only! :mad:

How much would snail mail from US to UK cost any ideas? Can't be that much so why wont Disney send me them! :cry:

MicheleK

Original Poster
Thats not fair, just because we live in England we cant get!

It always annoys me Im a DVC member and Disney are happy take my money but everything is always for the US only! :mad:

How much would snail mail from US to UK cost any ideas? Can't be that much so why wont Disney send me them! :cry:

I know, that stinks for all of you from England!! Maybe you could have them sent to you at your DVC address :shrug:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom