Framed Set

Msully

Original Poster
Ok at the MNSSHP i just went to my family member bought me a $150 MNSSHP Frame Set with all the pins from the party. Does anybody here own Frame Sets or are they a little to expensive for everyone. When they bought it for me i wanted to strangle them i felt so bad they did such a nice thing.:drevil:

marine1

can you ask where they got it. since im heading down there in 2 weeks and i would like to get one myself. im just starting to collect pins.

stankly182

I bought one last year at the party, and it seems like I paid $292.00:veryconfu I remember having that sick " I just spent almost $300.00 on a framed pin set" feeling, however I LOVE my set! I can't remember the name of the place where I had to purchase it, but it was on the left side as you enter the park. It feels like you are in a vault in a bank almost :lol:, I had to get "clearance" through two CM by telling them what I was there to purchase, and then wait in line. They are very precise in how they distribute the pins on party nights. I didn't feel safe having it delivered to our room, and I didn't want to carry it around the park all night, so they let you leave it there until you are ready to leave the park. I was wondering what the framed set looks like this year, I got to see 2006 online last year before I went.

Bug715

Considering it would be around $115 to buy the pins that are in the framed set. That calculation doesn't include the boo to you completer pin. Then there is the backing and frame and complementary shipping.

You can get the framed set at Uptown Jewlers or in Exposition hall. I would head to Expo Hall because we have a display and I've heard Uptown doesn't. I work it almost every party so I know the pin info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom