FP+ with two different check-in dates

chdice

Original Poster
Morning everyone,

My FP date is fastly approaching but I have a question. My family is heading down and checking in on a Wednesday and then my in-laws will be meeting us on Friday. Our reservations are linked in MDE. When I go to make FP reservations, will I be able to add them for the days they are with us, or will I have to do mine and try to get similar times for them two days later?

Thanks!!

Rob562

You won't be able to make FPs for your inlaws until the reservation that they are listed on is 60 days from check in.

The updated FP+ system makes this easy, too. Just go into each FP+ and click Edit Party to add the other people to the original FP+ time. 95% of the time you shouldn't have trouble adding them.

-Rob

lemon meringue

The updated FP+ system makes this easy, too. Just go into each FP+ and click Edit Party to add the other people to the original FP+ time. 95% of the time you shouldn't have trouble adding them.

-Rob
Agreed. The new system has made little things that used to be cumbersome much simpler. Also- I don't know whether or not they made more FPs available when they launched the new system, but just last night I made some changes to my trip which starts in 40 days and had no trouble getting exactly what I wanted, including the new Frozen attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom