FP for 3 days at MK with small children

mdubm

Original Poster
My FPs open tomorrow (yay :)) and I am struggling with choosing FPs for three days in Magic Kingdom, so bear with me while I spell out our plans and I'll tell you what FPs I'm using. I need input for our last day.
Day 1 (Frontierland, Adventureland, Liberty Square, small portion of Fantasyland)
FP: Thunder Mountain, Pirates, 7DMT, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion (there are 5 because I've split my husband and daughter for some, while others are just me and my son who is 1 & doesn't need a FP)

Day 2 (Fantasyland and small part of Tomorrowland)
FP: 7DMT (FPing this everyday because we love it and refuse to wait in line), Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan or small world (can't decide), Tomorrowland Speedway, Dumbo (we have a paper FP for this from Kindermoon pkg)

Day 3 (Fantasyland, the rest of Tomorrowland)
FP: Buzz Lightyear, 7DMT, Winnie the Pooh/Barnstormer/small world (can't decide)

I need input. I really don't want to FP a parade. We are going in June and the thought of baking in the sun while waiting for a spot for a parade does not appeal to me, and I am not entirely sure my kids will be that into the parades. We are doing lunch at Akershus, dinner at 1900 PF, and breakfast at Chef Mickey's, so I am hoping we are knocking out the majority of our character meet and greets. My daughter does not like getting wet, so Splash Mtn is out. She won't ride by herself in front of someone on Space Mtn. Any other input on something I am missing or other things I should FP?

awelpjourneys

I would definitely suggest using a FP for Peter Pan, as lines build quickly. As far as the choices for day 3, you say you want SDMT each day, so FP that. Of the remaining attractions, I would choose Buzz for sure. The others are a toss-up depending on what time of day you want to ride.

JohnD

Agree on FP for Peter Pan. IASW is almost always a walk-on. If you arrive early enough, I do recommend standby at least once for PP to go through the queue. It's very well done. Only decide to do that if the posted wait time is 30 minutes or less. Again, you'll probably only see that first thing in the morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom