FP+ disappear on check out day

Tobe

I know we used to keep our FPs if we weren't going to use them, which was VERY rarely. I know quite a few people who used to actually pull FPs and purposely not use them to keep them for scrapbooks, photo albums, etc.. So I can imagine quite a few FPs went to waste before, especially with the ability to not be able to change them. At least now, if you can't make your 5pm FP, you can check and see if they have anything available earlier or later. I'm sure there is SOME abuse to the system, just as there is with every Disney system (double dining bookings, etc..) but probably not enough to warrant Disney to do anything about it. But now that you mentioned it, I kind of would like to see what those numbers are. Now you've got me curious! :)

PS - LOVE your signature! I saw the fireworks at Disneyland for the first time ever last month and they play Walt's speech during the show. I cried like a baby hearing it! :cry:

Yes we also have some old fast passes from previous trips that we didn't end up being able to use for one reason or another and are sitting in our drawer awaiting us to get ambitious enough to start on those scrapbooks we bought 6 years ago.

At least they now have a penalty for not showing up for a dining reservation. I both love and hate the new $10 per person no show fee. Love it because it lessens the chances that people will abuse the system by making more than one reservation for the same time thus freeing up more spaces. But hate that if something comes up and we miss our reservation, we will have to pay $10 per person for not cancelling in time.

Thanks for not calling me out on the fact that my signature is a reference to the opening of Disneyland and not Disney World! I love that speech and it would always make me tear up when they played it during the Magic, Memories and You projection show at Disney World. I don't care for the current projection show quite as much but it is still amazing.

I absolutely love the Remember...Dreams Come True fireworks show! It is amazing. I have only gotten to see it twice. The last time we were at Disneyland was for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party and the fireworks were a special show for the party. We are headed back the week after labor day. It will only be a quick one day trip to Disneyland but I am crossing my fingers that we get to see the Dreams Come True show again this time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom