fp+ 9/25 7dmt x 4

3Dan

Original Poster
Sadly I had to cancel fall trip. Last day of fp's has 4 7dmt. (9/25) (2:05-3:05)
I tossed up just canceling them with the other days and letting it be luck of the draw but ultimately decided to offer them to the fan community, maybe you or someone you know want these fairly coveted fp's

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Really nice of you but unfortunately it does not work like the dining reservations do when you go in and cancel one. Most likely it will still show no availability to anyone who tries even right after you release/cancel them. They can of course try as it can't hurt but it probably will not work. :)

PinnySmart

Sadly I had to cancel fall trip. Last day of fp's has 4 7dmt. (9/25) (2:05-3:05)
I tossed up just canceling them with the other days and letting it be luck of the draw but ultimately decided to offer them to the fan community, maybe you or someone you know want these fairly coveted fp's
Have you cancelled yet. Very kind of you to offer.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You can try the "digital hand-off", but as @sxeensweet said, I'm not sure cancelled FP+ immediately show as available when they're cancelled. It may be they are re-released at a fixed time of day.

3Dan

Original Poster
You can try the "digital hand-off", but as @sxeensweet said, I'm not sure cancelled FP+ immediately show as available when they're cancelled. It may be they are re-released at a fixed time of day.
Thought it was at least worth a try. I don't think they would be re-released at a certain time as the fp+ availability at the kiosks seems to be a "live" update. @PinnySmart want these?

mergatroid

Good of you to offer. We're arriving in just over a week and there's not one FP+ available for 7DMT on any of the 21 days we're there and I was trying everyday 30 days in advance (same problem last year during our 3 week stay and we've still not ridden it) :mad:

sxeensweet

Good of you to offer. We're arriving in just over a week and there's not one FP+ available for 7DMT on any of the 21 days we're there and I was trying everyday 30 days in advance (same problem last year during our 3 week stay and we've still not ridden it) :mad:
Not trying to be a smart a** lol, but you can still wait in the stand by line. If I wanted to ride something bad enough I will wait if need be. :)

JourneysEnd

Hard to get a FP for that one 30 days out. In fact, it's not easy 60 days out. Lines have been the shortest during the Halloween party nights.

mergatroid

Not trying to be a smart a** lol, but you can still wait in the stand by line. If I wanted to ride something bad enough I will wait if need be. :)

Yes I had realised that, might bite the bullet and queue this coming trip just kind of got used to getting FP's at some stage for a ride :mad:

Hard to get a FP for that one 30 days out. In fact, it's not easy 60 days out. Lines have been the shortest during the Halloween party nights.

So I've discovered :banghead:. Thanks for the tip about Halloween nights though :cool:

sxeensweet

Yes I had realised that, might bite the bullet and queue this coming trip just kind of got used to getting FP's at some stage for a ride :mad:

So I've discovered :banghead:. Thanks for the tip about Halloween nights though :cool:
Yeah I totally understand as me and DH have gotten spoiled to the new FP+ system. Lol Want it now! Want it now! No wait! Hahaha! I'm delirious today excuse me! Ha! :confused::D:hilarious:

3Dan

Original Poster
@sxeensweet & @Monty I've been meaning to update this since last Friday. Some thoughts on the fp+ transfer: I canceled the fp's around 6 am eastern day of via the iOS app. Immediately after I went to set up new fp's for test and 7dmt showed availability. When proceeding to next screen (selection a,b,c etc) the 7d fp's were gone. I assume someone else beat me to them. To recap: I think it would be possible to due a transfer like this provided both parties arranged the switch to take place late night or very early morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom