Pre-Trip Four Disney Obsessed College Girls do Spring Break!

Hi everyone! I honestly can't believe I'd be back in this thread writing another trip report already. After my last amazing trip to WDW in April of 2016 my parents told me we weren't going back for awhile (let's just say I exhausted their desire to ever go back).
In the meantime my also Disney obsessed cousins and I started dreaming up a plan to go in 2020-2021, when most of the construction was done and there was a lot to see.
But that's obviously way too long to not go back to Disney. Especially for someone like me who practically lives for all things Disney.

Well that's where it all changes.
I'm currently in my sophomore year at Penn State and I absolutely love it. I'm in one of those situations where I never want to leave. Obviously a huge phenomena about being in college is going away for spring break. Most college students want to go somewhere like Mexico or Florida, where they can party on the beach all day and not remember anything that went on that week.
However, I just so happen to have three of the best friends in the world and one day my friend Danielle (same name haha!) casually suggested that we go down to Disney World for a few days during our spring break!
There was no need to convince me or my two other suite-mates! I was already in super planning mode (it's a force of habit) before we even asked our parents :facepalm:

Stay tuned to find out if four college girls can get their acts together and not only plan, but pay for a trip to Disney World!
Thanks so much for tagging along!! I hope you enjoy this Pre-Trip report :happy:

Up Next: Will we all be able to convince our parents to let us go? And the first stages of trying to plan!!!

danitaytay

Original Poster
So excited to say that at 11:30 PM last night (basically 11 am for college students), we officially booked our trip to Disney World!

The details...
When? Wednesday March 7th-Saturday March 10th (our spring break!)
Where? AoA (little mermaid rooms)
What parks? All of them of course! We didn't get a park hopper but plan to do a park per day

And of course most importantly, who?!
Our cast of characters:

First up is me (Danielle)! Last time you probably read a trip report from me it was in 2016 and I was graduating high school. Well right now I'm currently a sophomore at Penn State and absolutely loving it. I'm still as Disney obsessed as ever and when I found out my friends wanted to go on spring break to WDW I couldn't say yes faster! Fav character is Stitch (I have an obsession!) and my favorite ride is BTMRR.

Next up we have Chelsea! Chelsea is my suitemate, also a sophomore and also from Long Island. She's super sweet and absolutely obsessed with princesses. Ever since we started talking about going all she's talked about is meeting every princess.

We then have another Danielle (We call ourselves D^2!). Danielle lives a town over from me back home (on Long Island) but we didn't meet each other until we came to school ironically! We have a ton in common and are both Disney crazed.

Lastly is Acadia! Acadia is a townie here at school and is my best friend, and also my roommate. Acadia was my next door neighbor my freshman year and helped me survive with my horrible roommate and in the process became my best friend. She's a ride junkie and not so much into characters but we'll convert her!

Here's our little crew :) (in order: me, Danielle, Acadia, and Chelsea)
IMG_8406.JPG

We are so unbelievably excited to be going to Disney together, even if it's only for four days. Our plan is to do AK the day we arrive, Epcot on Thursday, MK on Friday, and DHS on Saturday before we leave. Our flights are already booked and we'll be taking a 7:30 AM out of LGA that gets into MCO at 10:00 and then on Saturday we leave MCO at 6:45 PM and get in at 10 PM.

We only have one ADR at this point just because we're on a budget so we don't want to spend too much on meals. Because 3/4 of us are character obsessed, we have an 8:00 pm ADR at Akershus on Thursday. I'm the only one that's been before and it's one of my favs.

That's about it for now, but I'll keep you all updated with the details as we progressively get closer. Hope you all join this wild ride with us. Thanks for reading :D

blreinsel

My spring break trip with one of my best friends from college is the trip that converted me to being 100% Disney obsessed, so I'm all in on this one! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom