For those @ WDW this week

Andy Stocker

Hi all!! I am preplanning a trip for May 21th-27th(sunday-Saturday) 2017. I have been keeping a notebook of wait times for this week. Just wanting to get a feel for what THIS week has been like! We are hoping that our kids getting of school on the 18th of May next year gives us a head start on the HUGE crowds. Any info would be appreciated!!

MissingDisney

Touringplans.com has the crowd levels from the last several years, both what they predicted and actual. Depending on when the holiday falls, the days are anywhere from 5 to 10 on the crowd levels. The Friday/weekend leading up to the holiday sees a spike in levels, 8s, 9s and some 10s.

Upvote 0

Andy Stocker

Original Poster
Hey, thanks for reply! Yeah, I've read those and have a pretty good idea. Like you mentioned, this week varies wildly early in the week. I'm already OCD and recorded 4 different times for all the parks, all of the days we plan on going...lol. Having researched that, and looking at sites like you mentioned I feel like I have a pretty good idea. I was just hoping I might catch someone just coming home from a trip this week to offer any other insight I might jot down. Seemed like Magic Kingdom was the least full of the 4 parks on Sunday, which seemed kind of odd. At any rate, thanks again for the help!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom