For Fun: 5 Gate

hawkkid011790

Original Poster
Still is still quite some time away but just for fun what do u think will be the 5 gate

I would really would like to see Disney America anywhere but its unlikely

Hobnail Boot

My first choice would have to be an American version of DisneySea. To me, that would "complete" the Walt Disney World Resort. My second choice is as you said Disney's America. The concept art I've seen is astounding. I really wish this park had been made. Oh well.

If neither of these two parks made it, I would have to say an original park w/ a similar style of the Magic Kingdom. I think a park consisting of The Pridelands, Wonderland, Agrabah, and Neverland would be really cool. :cool:

WDW-Imagineer

I would love to see an American version of Disney Sea as well. I think Disney America belongs somewhere else in the country, like in Virginia for example.

stitchcastle

Actually, Sea World is the last thing that would remind you of DisneySea, Sea World is thought of more of a Zoo with marine animalsn DisneySea is a theme park themed to legends of the sea

If anything DisneySea more resembles Islands of Adventure (in this case it would be a good "finger" to the folks who brought over elements of Beastlie Kingdomme to IoA by building one of the best theme parks in the world nearby)

And yes, Disney's America deserves to be more of a stand-alone park than be just another logo trailing behind MK's in WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom