Food and Wine Festival Crowds

disneydaughter96

Hi everyone,
My parents, boyfriend, and I will be staying in Disney for my 21st birthday weekend in September (woop woop). Anyhow, we have plans to dine in Epcot for my birthday dinner on a Sunday, however I'm curious as to how the crowds will be during the second to last weekend in September due to the Food and Wine Festival. We vacationed last October and experienced the Food and Wine festival for the first time, however we were really disappointed to the high volume crowds, as Epcot is our favorite park to escape the crowds. Has anyone been to the festival during this time/is it as crowded as mid-October? Would it be any less crowded on a Sunday?

belledream

Sounds fun! Fridays-Sundays will always see a spike in crowds at F&W, but I do think that Septembers may not be as crowded as October-November. We always go in Sept. and find it manageable, but then I come home and in another month or two, everyone and their mother is posting pictures on FB with a shocking amount of crowds that I just never saw in September.

Just hit the attractions/booths early, and just find little nooks and crannies to relax and enjoy later on, and you'll be fine. Have a good time!

Upvote 0

RefillableMug

I was at the Food and Wine Festival the 2nd to last weekend in September last year. The crowds are of course heavier on weekends but they seemed to be lighter compared to other times of the year. I don't like crowds and didn't find myself complaining. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom