Food and Wine Festival And Eat To The Beat

Cartoons626

Hello :)

We will be booking our fast passes tomorrow, so i'm just finalising a few details for the trip.

I really wanted to see Starship who are playing from the 16th-18th of September but unfortunately that is the first Friday, Sat and Sunday after Food and Wine opens, the days I have been told to avoid :/

We can only go on the Saturday or the Sunday, what day would be the least crazy? I know its hard to predict but just from your general experience what do you think? The shows run at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM, which would be the best to catch?

Also I have read that you can get a fastpass for the concerts, does anyone know if that is true for this year? And if they are, are they worth a fastpass? Can it be hard to get a seat?

Thank you for any advice :)

TXDisney

Typically Sunday is less crowded then Saturday but either way it'll be crowded since it's the 2nd weekend of the festival. Not crazy holiday like crowds but busy. Still worth it though. I recommend doing it 2 days to try many foods and drinks.

Upvote 0

Ciara

Hello :)

We will be booking our fast passes tomorrow, so i'm just finalising a few details for the trip.

I really wanted to see Starship who are playing from the 16th-18th of September but unfortunately that is the first Friday, Sat and Sunday after Food and Wine opens, the days I have been told to avoid :/

We can only go on the Saturday or the Sunday, what day would be the least crazy? I know its hard to predict but just from your general experience what do you think? The shows run at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM, which would be the best to catch?

Also I have read that you can get a fastpass for the concerts, does anyone know if that is true for this year? And if they are, are they worth a fastpass? Can it be hard to get a seat?

Thank you for any advice :)

We went on a Friday and it was madness haha, but still manageable. It was also the first day of the festival. I would think Sunday would be a little less busy!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

F&W has really gotten popular and theres very few slow times, especially since the quality of foods have improved and the reviews have perked guests attention to the choices available. Opening weekend will be crazy, but sunday should be a better option to try. Just be ready for intense lines and waiting to get your order. I've been multiple times and I think last year was probably the best. It will be interesting to see how they beat it this year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom