Flowers delivered to your WDW resort room?

diegorivera2

Has anyone worked with WDW in the past to have flowers delivered to your room upon check-in? (We'll be at the Beach Club.)

If so, what do you recommend?

Figaro

A few years ago, we used the disney florist several times to deliver gift baskets in our room and my parents for their anniversary. They were very nice. The CM's were really helpful in aiding us to pick out what our best options were. A little on the expensive side, but the surprise to the person getting it was worth it.

Disney Florists: (407) 827-3505

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

just ask...

We arrived at Caribbean Beach 12/26, my 20th birthday, and upon going into our room, there was a beautiful and HUGE fruit basket with balloons and homemade cookies and coupons and all kinds of goodies. My dad said he just called up, told the CM what he wanted, and the guy took care of it for him.

Being I was the one to get the present, it was great and a lot of fun, very Disney. Just call up, tlak to the CM, and see what they reccomend!!

Also, if its a birthday you are going for, if you show proof upon checkin, you get the room at a large discount, only during Walt's 100 Years of Magic Celebration tho. So for my bday night our bill was more than cut in half.

Upvote 0

orangefan15

A few trips back, we went with my aunt and her boyfriend (who wasn't with us) called and had flowers put in our room for when we arrived. He used the Disney florist and, honestly, the arrangement was gourgeous. The only downfall was my aunt couldn't bring the flowers home since we had flown to Florida. But we did get pictures and it was really nice having them to add a little decorative color to the room for the week.

Upvote 0

sjordan14

Flowers at Disney World

I've done this numerous times through the Disney florist and the results have always been perfect. At the Contemporary, they helped me surprise my wife-to-be when I proposed. Last year, at the Boardwalk, they helped us celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. Call them and they have a wide variety of offerings. And if you want something really special, spring for the collectible vases as well.

Upvote 0

Elaine

Disney Florist

I have used the Disney Florist several times and have been very satisfied. The first time I sent my husband and I a basket to help celebrate our 30th Anniverery. It was really great...cheese,crackers,sausage,chocolates(MICKEY of course) and Mickey & Minnie mugs to bring home. They will customize any basket that they have to meet your needs. I think it cost my $84. They also threw in a picture frame to surprise me since I picked out my own Anniversary gift. I also sent a balloon boquet weighted down with candy to a couple that I work with (around $25). Sent the Mickey and Minnie wedding ears with balloons and candy to my niece and nephew 2 years ago and they were really surprised. All were worth the $$ if you are celebrating something very special. I also had an insulated Mickey bag filled with snacks sent to me by my friends cats to thank my for cat sitting. We were there on Valentines Day one year and at the All Stars there were 8 double high carts of flowers being delivered to rooms that AM. Quite a site.

Upvote 0

Mr. Toad

When we were at AKL in May 2002 for our anniversary I had the Disney florist deliver flowers to our room as a surprise for my wife. I got a spring bouquet in a vase with Mickey and Minnie etched into the glass. It was a bit expensive but worth it. The flowers lasted the entire 6 day stay so we left them for the house keeper. We did ship the vase home and still use it all the time. This is what they looked like:

Attachments

• akl - room flowers.jpg
    akl - room flowers.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by Mr. Toad
When we were at AKL in May 2002 for our anniversary I had the Disney florist deliver flowers to our room as a surprise for my wife. I got a spring bouquet in a vase with Mickey and Minnie etched into the glass. It was a bit expensive but worth it. The flowers lasted the entire 6 day stay so we left them for the house keeper. We did ship the vase home and still use it all the time. This is what they looked like:

Good idea, we always go on our anniversary, but I never thought of delivering flowers to the room. Thanks for the idea! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom