Florida Resident Ticket "Pick Up" Question

So my family and I are looking to purchase Florida resident tickets for the first time this year for an upcoming July trip. I know all about what paperwork to bring thanks to Disney's website but I was hoping to hear a bit more about the "pick-up" process from someone who's actually done it.

We plan on ordering the tickets online and after that is where things get a bit unclear (at least to me). Where exactly at the parks' entrances can you get/activate the tickets? Do you have to print out some sort of order confirmation or will a cell phone work? Is it better to have hard copies of all the proof of residency paperwork or again can you use your cell phone? And what happens after they've confirmed your residency--do they just look at the paper work and scan your magic bands to activate the tickets if everything checks out? (We will be staying on-site so we should be mailed magic bands ahead of time.)

Thanks in advance for any help--knowing exactly how things happen takes away so much of my stress! x

ELG13

I'm assuimg you have to go to guest services at the front of MK. Its to the right of the tunstyles. They should be able to pull your name up in the system, show them your documents and be good to go.

Upvote 0

Klpalmer

I’ve activated Florida resident annual passes at Epcot ticket counter and at guest service at Disney Springs I’ve always printed proof of residency and the ticket vouchers. It’s taken around 10-15 minutes each time.

Upvote 0

JohnD

So my family and I are looking to purchase Florida resident tickets for the first time this year for an upcoming July trip. I know all about what paperwork to bring thanks to Disney's website but I was hoping to hear a bit more about the "pick-up" process from someone who's actually done it.

We plan on ordering the tickets online and after that is where things get a bit unclear (at least to me). Where exactly at the parks' entrances can you get/activate the tickets? Do you have to print out some sort of order confirmation or will a cell phone work? Is it better to have hard copies of all the proof of residency paperwork or again can you use your cell phone? And what happens after they've confirmed your residency--do they just look at the paper work and scan your magic bands to activate the tickets if everything checks out? (We will be staying on-site so we should be mailed magic bands ahead of time.)

Thanks in advance for any help--knowing exactly how things happen takes away so much of my stress! x

If you purchase FR tix on MDE in conjunction with a trip then your Magic Bands should already be linked and you're good to go.

Upvote 0

DPN

I second Disney Springs...just did it a couple weeks ago, took the voucher and FL drivers license to Guest Relations and they did it there, super easy, super quick. Saved time at the entrance of the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom