Flight cancelled today :(

We were just about to leave for the airport and Jetblue called and cancelled our out bound flight due to high winds and rain. After on the phone with them for 2 hours, we are all set to leave tomorrow morning instead. They offered to change our return flight to the next day so we scrambled with Disney and they extended our stay at the Contemporary for another night. Everything is fine just that our reservation in now from Wed to Wed instead of Tues to Tues.

One more night of restless sleep :)
Kevin

Tinkerbell397

How disappointing...but you will be happy next Tuesday when you have another day in Disney. I love love love the CR....my absolute favorite and I have stayed at several Disney Resorts through the years. Not sure where you are flying from, but the weather in New England is horrible...rain and wind. Not a day I would want to be in the air. Good luck tomorrow....have a safe flight and a Magical Time in Disney! :cat:

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Thank goodness the stars aligned and you were able to extend your trip with no extra cost or problems with work/school/etc. It's pouring torrentially here in NY right now - I can hear the rain literally pelting the windows from my office.

Upvote 0

kevinscruising

Original Poster
Thank you for everyones kind words. We live in New Jersey and was flying out of Newark. The only difference is we have to now fly out of JFK and fly back into Newark. Its a little inconvenience but nothing we can't handle.

Thank you again !

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Glad you were able to work things out. I love the Contemporary - it's my absolute favorite resort. Sending some pixie dust your way for an extra magical vacation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom