Fixing Disneyland Paris

What should be the new name fo Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris?

• None, leave as is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney's Hollywoodland Park

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Disney's Hollywood Park

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (If so leave a new name in the thraed)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walt Disney's Hollywood Park

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tcool

Original Poster
untitled2_by_tcool123-d84w6ku.png

Currently working on the music for this soundtrack but here's the soundtrack cover

tcool

Original Poster
Not sure if I said this but
Vouex Magiques will involve a video screen, props, performers, steam, water, acrobatics, lasers, strobe lights, and wind.
Te opening will be the clouds as seen in this video :

tcool

Original Poster
Were taking a quick and easy detour to WDSP to do things in front half of animation area.

Animagique closes. Carpets move to Adventureland. Crush's Coaster Closes. Cars Flat Ride Closes .

Mickeys Phillarmagic opens at Animagique. Gogo's Electric Spin Opens at former site of Cars Flat. Flight through Inner Space rethemed version Of Crush Coaster. Cass's Cafe (Quick Service) Opens. San Fransokyo Institute of Technology(Museum Sort of Thing and Meet And Greet ) Opens. Detour Over

tcool

Original Poster
Time to let everyone decide on this one...
Peter & Wendy just finished in the Tangled Scene & go to the Pinniciohio Scene were...

Piniciohio is brought to life by the blue fairy and one of two things happen :

--or--

Which One should be used?

tcool

Original Poster
Detour!
Crush's Coaster stays, but Cars Ride goes and is replaced by Sebadtians Sea Swings (Chair Swing) to keep a sea theme going in this area. Magic Carpets Area will become Sans Fansciokyo Entrance. And Phillarmagic goes to Animagique that way Crushs Coaster stays

tcool

Original Poster
I have some concepts for Discoveryland and then the plans were announced so all I have now is maybe getting rid of Autotopia and something for Buzz Lightyear Areas.
Originally Captain EO was going to be turned into a force 4D show but nope.

Fronteirland is always my least favorite area, but maybe a new ride at Pocahontas Village and a new Mark Twain River boat.

tcool

Original Poster
Continuing with the detour at WDSP...
Sans Francisokyo will have the previously proposed stuff minus the Inner Space Coaster instead it will be a new version of Soarin' titled Flight Over Sans Francisokyo. The other new addition is Honey Lemon's Playhouse themed to all the little things her chemical spheres make.

tcool

Original Poster
Great soundtrack and good amount of time!;) Love the second star to the right song in the start
Thank You! Personally, I like this soundtrack better than A Royal Coronation.

Now depending on the success on Into the Woods a possible scene could be added between Cinderella and Maleficent's Appearance/Night on Bald Mountain for a smoother transition than before using the Witch. For the show it self to keep it fresh a scene could be replaced every 2 - 3 years.

tcool

Original Poster
Are you planning something Tim Burton, Marvel, Henson or Lucas for the parks?
Tim Burton maybe I'm thinking and working on some ideas for it.
Marvel is going WDSP for sure (Already has Big Hero 6. Will acquire a retheme in the backlot)
Henson....Muppets replace Disney Jr Puppets?
Lucas got Indy in Adventureland. And getting all the Star Wars Stuff at Tommorwland. Maybe something of Hoth in WDSP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom