first visit for my son

crf815

Planning a trip for May, this will be my 4 year old son first visit and my 8 year old daughters second visit. Could someone tell me if there is any special things to do with him for father son time while my daughter and I are at the boutique in cinderella castle. I have never experienced disney with a little boy before since i went with my daughter previously and growing up it was only sisters. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

DisneyMusician2

You could do the Pirate's League with him, if he's into that! Its Disney's answer to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique on the guys side. Does he have favorite characters, or is he a rides kid at his age already?

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Planning a trip for May, this will be my 4 year old son first visit and my 8 year old daughters second visit. Could someone tell me if there is any special things to do with him for father son time while my daughter and I are at the boutique in cinderella castle. I have never experienced disney with a little boy before since i went with my daughter previously and growing up it was only sisters. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You can do the Pirates League unless he doesn't want makeup on his face. LOL He can also do the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Game in the MK with his Dad. He's going to have a wonderful time!

Pam

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Ditto on the Pirate's League. My friend took her sons at 4 & 6 and it was one of the highlights of their trip! Also, I think little boys can also get made over at the boutique into Knight's, if he would want to do that. If there's any characters he wants to meet that your daughter doesn't, or any rides he wants to go on that your daughter doesn't, they could do that too. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

I would do pirate league and/or the pirate and pals fireworks voyage. The cruise can be done with the entire family.

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

I would agree with the above post regarding Tom Sawyer's Island. A young boy and his dad might be able to enjoy the simple adventure of exploring the island more so than any "special" activity. Childhood memories are often created with simple pleasures.

Upvote 0

BigHero4

Jedi Academy at DHS is a must. My 4 year old LOVED the experience. He knew of Star Wars before going, but was enthralled with Star Wars after beating Vader. Get to DHS early to sign up.

He might even want to burn off some energy in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure at DHS. Long name for "playground". My little guy loved exploring in there while Dad got some time to rest his legs.

Build a car and race other kids at the LEGO store at Disney Springs.

Take a ride on the monorail. Kids and adults love this... especially if you're from a small town. It's not something you get to do every day.

Enjoy the experience!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom