First Trip Video - WDW Feb 2012 (Better Late Then Never)

I know this trip is over a year ago but I finally got my video made from our trip. This was my first attempt making a vacation video using iMovie on my new Mac (thanks DH!)

It was my kids very first trip to WDW. They were 11 months and 2 -almost 3 (get her in while she's still free :p) years . We had a great trip 6 nights/7 days. My in-laws shared a cabin at Fort Wilderness with us for most of the trip (they decided to leave a day early).

My parents joined us for 2 days and some cousins who live in the area joined us for our IOA day. My husband and I love Harry Potter so we had to check it out. At Disney we hit only 3 parks trading out DHS for IOA.

You can read my full trip report here.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
So cool! And I have the same pillow case lol :p
We have the rest of the bedding to go with the pillowcase too! My kids always seem to have to have bits and pieces from several bedding sets on their beds. She has 3 different patterns on her bed in that video lol.

DisneyDebNJ

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! What little dolls you have!!!!! This actually brought tears to my eyes!! I remember my son being *apprehensive* on meeting the characters when he was 3. What memories!!! Wait til your son is engaged, then show him and his future bride this video!! LOL Great job on the video!!!!!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! What little dolls you have!!!!! This actually brought tears to my eyes!! I remember my son being *apprehensive* on meeting the characters when he was 3. What memories!!! Wait til your son is engaged, then show him and his future bride this video!! LOL Great job on the video!!!!!

Hopefully he will be up to meeting characters on our next trip. He was willing to stand next to Santa this past winter as long as his sister held his hand. If not it's not like it will be our last trip we will just keep trying.

HouCuseChickie

LOOOOOOVED the vid! I teared up as well. Loved everything with them going around the world at Epcot. Also neat to see the cabins...I've considered those since they remind me of visiting the national parks.

LeCellier.Lover

OMG THAT WAS SOO CUUTE! :D I LOVED IT!
There were parts where I started to tear up and go "Awwww!" because of the video and music put together! The music selection was right on! Haha! Looks like an awesome trip, glad you guys had a great time!

gdisneyfans

Loved your video!! It brought tears to my eyes too (reminds me of when we took our 3 year old daughter at the time for her first trip and she met the Princesses for the first time - the looks and expressions on their faces are priceless). Your daughter is so adorable in all of her Princess costumes and what a great place to take your son for his very first haircut! Well done and thank you for sharing:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom