First trip advice

jodlyn

Hi I'm planning our first trip to WDW and thinking of going in Nov. 2016-- when can I start booking? Any other tips?? We are thinking of staying at POP Century

Weather_Lady

Just popping in to respectfully disagree with the recommendations to purchase a dining plan. If you really want to feel like you've prepaid, take all the money the dining plan would cost you and put it in an envelope ahead of your trip. Then, use it to pay for all meals and snacks when you arrive. I can almost guarantee that unless your dining preferences match up perfectly with everything the dining plan offers, and unless you order the most expensive items at all the most expensive dining locations, there will be money left in that envelope at the end of your trip.

If you think I'm full of DoleWhip, there's a website (I am not affiliated with it -- just a fan from having used it before) that will do the math for you and tell you whether any of the dining plans will be financially worth it for you: distripplanner.com

Upvote 0

wdwfan4ver

So probably a dumb question but do I just check each parks website to find this info? I will check closer to the time we go but I think the kids would love to see one or more of these shows. Thank you!!
Yes, there is website for show information. The only thing is don't expect any information on Animal Kingdom River's of Light Show yet due to it not opening before 2016.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom