First time...

Ariel854

We will be staying at POR on Oct 22-29th. First time visitors to Disney world!! We are SOO excited. It will be my boyfriend and I going. I was just looking for some advice to make sure we have the best trip possible. Here are some details of the trip we have so far:

-We have already checked in online to the resort, we requested early check in as well as a room closer to the main building
-We have 8 days worth of park tickets (with park hopper). We did 8 days because our flight gets to Orlando at 9am and we leave Orlando at 7pm.
-We bought the dining plan. 1 sit down meal, 1 quick service and 1 snack.
-We have made 4 reservations for restaurants, Sci-Fi Dine In, Coral Reef, Tusker House and Tappen Edo.
-We have only planned what parks/fast passes we are doing for the first 5 days. We have left the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with no current plans, thinking we will go back to the parks we liked the most.
-We have printed out and laminated maps of each park and have our reservations/fast pass times on the back.
-We are coming from Canada.

Any advice you have for us would be great!!

NeedMoreMickey

We always like to take one day and have a big breakfast, sometimes with characters sometimes not. It will carry us through till late afternoon and we will grab a QS for late lunch/early dinner. Sometimes it's nice not to have to break up your day trying to meet your dinner reservations especially if you plan on park hopping that day or a trip to DTD.

Upvote 0

Ariel854

Original Poster
We always like to take one day and have a big breakfast, sometimes with characters sometimes not. It will carry us through till late afternoon and we will grab a QS for late lunch/early dinner. Sometimes it's nice not to have to break up your day trying to meet your dinner reservations especially if you plan on park hopping that day or a trip to DTD.
We have a breakfast reservation at Tusker House with the Characters. Its good to know that we won't have to buy a lunch in between. We were hoping the table service/quick service would be enough for a day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom