First time...Fast pass Question

nashrose

Hello! I am planning our very first WDW trip scheduled late February, 2017. I have been reading forums and pins like crazy for tips on how to make the best of our trip. One thing is always contradicting though. Our first day will be MK and we will arrive before rope drop. Meeting Rapunzel, Under the Sea, and Peter Pans Flight is the first on our list. Many blogs say that the first 2 hours shouldn't be too busy..others say different.
Should I save my fast passes for later in the day... or use them to guarantee that we ride.

dreamfinder

It's a delicate balance. Yes, the crowds are usually less right after rope drop, so a FP may not be needed. But at the same time, if you schedule your fast passes for too late in the day, there may not be anything left when you are eligible to schedule a 4th (or 5th or 6th...) FP for that day. Pan will most likely have a long wait at any point in the day, Under the Sea I wouldn't expect to be too bad, and Rapunzel is hit or miss.

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

If those are your biggest priorities on your first morning , and you ride PP right at RD, you could easily be finished them in an hour. Then spend another hour to take advantage of rides with shorter standby lines. Use those first 3 FPs for rides that should have formed longer standby !Ines by 11:00. If you make your first FP for 11:00, you would be able to book a 4th shortly after 1:00 (assuming you enter the FP line for your 3rd FP at 1:00.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

It's more likely to be busy and warmer as the day progresses, which is likely where that suggestion came from, however in late February I wouldn't worry too much about either of those factors.

My personal preference is to get what we can get to guarantee a (relatively) quick entry into what we want to do. It is sometimes nicer to aim for afternoons when we're more tired and don't feel like waiting in a ton of lines.

Remember that once you secure a FP+, you can then go into your account to change times around if available. Keep checking back for new available times as others alter their plans, and even check the day of for more time options if you're lucky.

Upvote 0

carriebeth

I would meet Rapunzel at rope drop. If you have a special character you want to meet with children doing it early has to advantage that the child will be in a good mood and still neat and clean!!! for photos! Then wander twords under the sea. The lines for under the sea will stay low for a while. After that take advantage of short wait times to do things nearby or walk over to tomorrowland and hit buzz spaceranger and space mountain if desired. Wait times will still be pretty low by then most likely. I would do Peter Pan as a fast pass in the afternoon along with 2 other choices.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom