First look at Star Wars Comic

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
star-wars-01_612x929.jpg

"Set between episodes IV and V, the book will focus on the adventures of Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia following the Death Star’s destruction. It’s also quite possibly the biggest comic of 2015, expected to sell one million copies—the first comic in two decades to do so."

you can see several pages from the first book here - http://shelf-life.ew.com/2015/01/08...k-at-marvels-star-wars-1-2015s-biggest-comic/

Monkee Girl

If I collected comics, I would love to get these. Luke's my favorite character and it's nice to finally see these 'original trilogy' stories again. I am so tired of Clone Wars and anything that doesn't involve these guys. I completely get it; that Star Wars is so vast and full of characters, but Luke, Han, and Leia and the gang are what make star wars 'Star Wars' for me.

Can we go yet?

If I ever get to a comic shop, I will get it. It has very nice artwork and now that there's no EU, this is like a fresh start. Best chance to hop onto the franchise again, in my opinion. There's also a Princess Leia comic coming out in a few months, I guess to go along with this one. About time. :D
tumblr_ngqiykspc11qeeerco1_500.jpg

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Not a comic book reader, I always preferred traditional books but would pick one up occasionally.

My DW picked me up one of each of five covers available at my local comic book shop, the story is very good so far and now looking forward to the next installment. The artwork inside is fantastic, nothing like the comics I did read at times when I was much younger. Now I just have to figure out a way to display five comics without letting them get UV damage.

It looks like Marvel is going to run bi-weekly editions of SW, rolling out Darth Vader in February and Princess Leia in March so they are going in head first with a solid franchise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom