First Limited Edition MagicBands coming to Star Wars Weekend V

WDF

How early can you enter the parking lot for SWW? I wonder how they will handle these, if it will just be a mad dash to Darth's Mall at opening or some orderly distribution of opportunity to purchase.

Tori

How early can you enter the parking lot for SWW? I wonder how they will handle these, if it will just be a mad dash to Darth's Mall at opening or some orderly distribution of opportunity to purchase.

Parking lot's open 24 hours.

Jahona

:( limited edition... I love the designs and would pick one up in a heartbeat if I was there for that weekend.

GeekDad

Now I just need to find someone I know who will be down there for this and can pick me up a Darth Vader magic band.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is a line that forms outside of the park prior to opening for LE merchandise.

Heather F.

Anyone know if there are any plans to offer special MagicBands when you book your trip? We have a trip booked for November and they only offer the different color bands for you to choose from now. Would be so cool to be able to order something different!

CJR

People can say what they want about MM+, but from a business side, moves like this will make a lot of money for them.

They basically took something no one would want and made people want it. These are guaranteed to sell well.

Rob562

Anyone know if there are any plans to offer special MagicBands when you book your trip? We have a trip booked for November and they only offer the different color bands for you to choose from now. Would be so cool to be able to order something different!

Presumably you'd only get the plain colors included with your reservation. Perhaps they'd give you the upsell opportunity to "upgrade your Band to one with a design for $5 per person" or something like that.

Or, they'll leave the Bands with designs as a full-price item you can purchase just like anyone else.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom