Fireworks over the studios...

ThreeCircles

Original Poster
As I was leaving the parks last night I had the luck of seeing a *great* fireworks display coming from Disney-MGM! It was 10:00 and most of the fireworks seemed to be exploding directly over the exit roads of WDW. In fact, a lot of debris was landing in the road and on the car.

Does anyone have any idea as to what this could have been? Testing? Some private function? Disney-MGM closed at 7 PM!?!?

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I saw them from the Main Street train station just after the final ride of the night. They were pretty impressive even from there.

WDWSwashbuckler

For Brother Bear? Can anyone tell me why WDW didn't do anything for POTC? Wait, didn't they do some premier at Disneyland? Pfffft, tells me how much I know...

EvilMortimer

Account Suspended
Disney currently has two animation studios, one in FL and one in CA. Brother Bear was done at FL's animation studios, so that's why the celebration was in FL.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Sooo. Thats what that stage was for at the Studios yesterday.

Damn, and I was about to have an anurism trying to figure out what the heck it was for.

RogueHabit

Yep, we saw that too, from the same place you did on the WDW Exit road by the studios..

I nearly crashed the rental car when they started off, scared the bejesus out of us!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Once we realised what it was we slowed down a bit and the family were able to watch as I drove.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom