Finding Nemo Gets....

General Grizz

Original Poster
Finding Nemo gets FIVE STARS in the Orlando Sentinel! :sohappy: :) :D :sohappy:

When they know how to do something right, they do it right... :)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Going in about twenty minutes. I will post the review as soon as I can. Have exam essays to write as well so I am a little hectic right now. :eek:

catinthehat

i can't believe how many absolutely glowing reviews i've seen. makes me soooo excited to see the movie. and now i'm OBSESSED with these nemo/mcdonald's commercials.

Goofster

hey, does anybody know if there's anything special at the end after/during the credits? I thought i read there was, but I can't really remember

MicBat

Originally posted by Goofster
hey, does anybody know if there's anything special at the end after/during the credits? I thought i read there was, but I can't really remember
They'll probably add bloopers to the end after it's been in the theaters a few weeks.... or have they already??

CTXRover

Almost every critic loves this movie. Over at rottentomatoes.com, which collects reviews, out of I think 107 collected review, ONLY ONE didn't like it. That's 99% of all critics saying this is a good to excellent movie.

Also, for those interested, Roger Ebert gave it 4 stars (out of four) and Entertainment Weekly magazine gave it an A. I look at EW's reviews a lot, and it is only that rare film that ever gets an A.

I'm taking bets...Finding Nemo will get the best animated award at the Oscars this year. Unless Brother Bear blows this movie away (but it will be hard to top) :lol:

catinthehat

i saw it this weekend and absolutely loved. i got teary in several parts. pixar is just the best.

thought the trailer for Brother Bear looked pretty good, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom